Chloé "Chloé" Fragrance : Anja, Clemence Poesy, and Chloë Sevigny by Inez & Vinoodh

how many chloe ads has anja been in...i feel sorry for clemence and chloe since they are mere mortals to anjas divine beauty!

how many chloe ads has anja been in...i feel sorry for clemence and chloe since they are mere mortals to anjas divine beauty!

I believe 3 (Spring 2005, Spring 2007, Fall 2007) and then this fragrance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chloe Fragrance By Inez & Vinoodh S/S 08

111507chloe420c.jpg

111507chloe420d.jpg

111507chloe420e.jpg

vmag

Last edited by a moderator:
^ i don't like it at the moment, especially anja's shot. i have a strong feeling it will grow on me though, like all chloe ads.

Aw.. anja anja anja.. you could have done much better :(

Clemence :heart: I think Chloe's looks nice too...Anja's looks like it doesn't belong though...

Clemence fits the brand like a dream. She was also wearing Chloe on the cover of September Jalouse, which I thought was a fantastic look for her. She obviously has the best picture out of the bunch.

Anja's shot is okay. The surprised look doesn't look that good though...

Clemence looks amazing! :woot:

Chloe, on the other hand, is lacking a presence, almost.

great ads! Clemence looks so much like kim noorda in that pic.

is that the final ad? the previwe was more promising and with those three they could have done something better..and the bottle is beautiful but looks stupid in those images

Ugh.Clemence looks great though.

Clemence photographs so well, she looks the best out of the bunch :heart:

Anja's pic looks SO much like that one with Snejana, also by I&V, in V#47 (i think it was)...the hair is exactly the same.

That's it? A shot of their faces? How boring! Too much blonde as well

I don't like it. The way that the B&W is contrasted with the colour of the text and perfume bottle...they don't really blend in well together...there's no sort of....energy which I think the colour of the text and bottle are meant to express . I'm not sure how to explain it but all I'm trying to say is...I think this is incredibly dull...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashleydoubek147
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->