Chloé "Chloé" Fragrance : Anja, Clemence Poesy, and Chloë Sevigny by Inez & Vinoodh

Simple ads but i like them.Hands down the best one for me is Chloe's it feels the most honest.

im sick of anja for chloe. i mean i love anjas look but for chloe i feel its old and tired.

I love the campaign so much! Especially when I saw Anja's one in print on VOGUE Paris!:heart:

Anja's ad looks beautiful in HQ actually. :crush: I can't wait to see Clemence's!

thanks for scanning the Anja ed. it looks better than the small version.

14/11/2007 — 18:08:59

ENGAGING SENSUALITY

CHLOÉ EAU DE PARFUM: PACKAGING AND ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN
Subject: celebrating a multifaceted rendition of femininity and individuality, combined with the nuances and particularities of one’s contemporary instinct. Advertising campaign, photography: Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin. Featuring: Chloë Sevigny, Clémence Poésy and Anja Rubik. Hair: Luigi Murenu, Make-up: Tom Pecheux. Available: February 2008.

CHLOE_PARF_ALL.jpg

Uncropped campaign images from the advertising campaign, photography by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, in Paris

CHLOE_PARF_ALL2.jpg

Advertising campaign featuring Chloë Sevigny, Anja Rubik, and Clémence Poésy

from workinprogressblogspot.com

Clemence slightly resembles Kim Noorda in her second version.
Either way, Anja's shots are the best IMO ^_^

i would think that kimair's avatar is actually more appropriate for this advertisement than those that have been done. :P

:blush:

the new pics are interested, but you know what this campaign reminds me of? the gucci by gucci campaign...
the girls holding the bottles is nothing new, and as pinksatin said, this has nothing to do with chloé really...

really, although both campaigns are shot by Inez & Vinoodh :smile:woot:smile: I think they don't look alike. The Gucci fragrance campaign has a full blown 70's/80's disco nightlife glamour vibe, and the Chloe ads have a totally different feel, the portraits are taking from a differnt angle with different poses and are more girly and feminine. And the Gucci ads are in colour with more empasis on the body and clothing, which is not the case for the Chloe ads.

Clemence really surprised me in these ads. She looks good in both versions.

I like the contrast between B&W and the pink bottle.. Somehow giving this romantic kind of feeling.. :wink:

And great choice of models too!

i like the black and white photos almost more than the actual ads. or are those just different versions of the ads?

is it just me or does clemence remind u of kim noorda??

oh well she looks beautiful anyway.

shes still the harry potter girl for me...

i think chloe's is the best...
i don't like the way anja's mouth is open...
she looks surprise, like she turned around and there were photographers there...

I think that's the idea - they did a lot of that 'deer in the headlights' thing in the late '70s and early '80s; which was Chloe's biggest era.

I love it - I think it captures the Chloe 'essence' very well and I'm so glad that Anja had long hair for the shoot. I like short hair on women (and have had it myself, in the past), but long and natural, especially with a slight side flick (early '80s style) is so much more Chloe.

I like all three, but Anja looks like the definitive Chloe girl, in these pics, to me. :D

My one criticism would be that they are all blonde. I'm blonde (well, highlighted), so I like blonde, but I would have preferred to see at least one brunette and/or redhead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mai hue
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->