Nylon April 2008 : Anja Rubik, Chloe Sevigny & Clemence Poesy by Guy Aroch

E_020208_155.jpg

:rofl: How cute and adorable does Clemence look here??

Aww.

This photo shoot reminds me of looking at family photographs from the 70's.They all have that strange but cool tone to them.

I love love love the photos in this issue and I really want the headphones featured in the bag check.

it seems like with this issue NYLON finally woke back up from the celeb dazed coma it was in.

So how are the rest of the editorials in the magazine? Other content, etc...

Head Trip photographed by Poppy De Villenuve

is wonderful. perhaps it just because i love hats so much ^_^

but the makeup is fab as well...i just love it.

I got my issue today. It still feels fairly blank and empty, just like the more recent issues. Aside from the cover editorial, it seems as if they only let clothes be in their editorial if they are bright enough. Everything is basically bright orange/green/pink/yellow against a white background. Typical scene stuff, which is what Nylon honestly appears to be catering to these days.

They even have an editorial 'Mark the Cobrasnake' did :rolleyes:

Basically I feel as if the only good thing in this is the cover editorial, which reminds me of how Nylon used to be.

Too bad that they left Anja out of the interview, but how cute is Clemence!

Got my issue today!

They profiled all three girls with individual articles. Anja's interview was adorable :heart:

I, for one, really liked the ed. There's a sort of collage of pictures for one spread and the rest are individual shots.

Coincidentally, they also put Anja's Chloe ad on the back cover :flower: I'll see if I can scan their articles tonight!

when i saw the grainy cover on the newsstand i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me!!

it looks like such poor quality color! and the cover pictorial is the same...

what a shame...

you cant get a sense of what the color is of the makeup and clothes...:o

so gorgeous...thanks for that video.! :heart:
i am still perplexed by how clemence can have such a neutral, almost british accent when she speaks english....i have so many european friends who speak english as a second or third language and ive never heard someone rid themselves of their native accent so much..:shock:. i wonder if it comes naturally now or if she thinks consciously about it every time she speaks.

anyway..she is divine. she looks so gorgeous in this shoot.! :wub:

ive never heard chloe sevigny speak before....she's kind of annoying :ninja:

Model: Paul Pavlovska
Editorial: The Shape of Things
Photographer: Sebastien Kim

fakingfashion.livejournal.com

Holy... The eds are really good for Nylon! I can't wait to get my issue and I hope things continue to improve from here for Nylon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anamali
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->