Chloé "Chloé" Fragrance : Anja, Clemence Poesy, and Chloë Sevigny by Inez & Vinoodh

I LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE it

every girl is perfect, and the shoots are so positive to them, i mean in the way they all looked the best
Anja with long hair!!! come on! why did she cut it all out??​

The thing that for me is contradictory
is that this campaign is extremely sexy, totally good healthy looking,

but their collections lately it's just about sick looking girls, an image that is not too polished, or anything...I yearn for those days where the Chloe girl was happy in a way, now she looks depressed​

Yes, ITA.

I hope that this signals that Chloe are going to return to a healthier, more Chloe look, in general; otherwise the Fragrance ad will look very incongruous with the R-T-W ads, won't it?

and it's funny that some people think that Clemence looks like Kim Noorda in these, because i remember that when i first saw Clemence for the first time a while ago, i thought it was Kim Noorda, and i have always thought that they look so, so similar.

I'm seeing Anja every morning on my way to uni. and i'm bored of her....
by the way, i wondered is there others shots because i'm not sure the one scanned is the one i see....
i'll pay more attention tomorrow...

i like them !!! Anja is superb in the ad holding the bottle !

All the shots are gorgeous :heart: Clemence does looks like Kim Noorda, which can't be a bad thing :lol:

Anja's are my favourite shots, and like Berlin, I see her ads everyday on my way to uni, but I'm not bored of it at all, I want to break the window open and steal the poster :lol:

by the way, i wondered is there others shots because i'm not sure the one scanned is the one i see....
i'll pay more attention tomorrow...

Check on page 2, this is the shot of Anja I see everywhere

All the shots are gorgeous :heart: Clemence does looks like Kim Noorda, which can't be a bad thing :lol:

Anja's are my favourite shots, and like Berlin, I see her ads everyday on my way to uni, but I'm not bored of it at all, I want to break the window open and steal the poster :lol:

:lol:

i always want to steal Anja's gap ads :P

i finally got to have a sniff & oh my it is so lovely! :wub:

it reminds me of something...ive got to get a bottle now.

I really love the advertisement, all girls look so pretty, natural. The perfume is great as well, I want to have it! :smile:

From Vanity Fair Germany Nr. 10 - Feb. 28, 2008 (back page)

achAT-scan 1278x1654 px

Thank you all!

I am curious if a commercial was made for this fragrance...

I love this perfume. Its really not that overpowering, its fresh, young but still very very chic. Nothing to do with the other namesake perfume!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->