Prada... The All-Things Prada Handbags Thread

yep the CHANEL flower patent bags come in an array of great flash color: pink, green, purple, yellow, white :wink:
they are lovely but you cannot fit as much in them :(

Originally posted by leyla m.@Dec 31st, 2003 - 9:51 am
yep the CHANEL flower patent bags come in an array of great flash color: pink, green, purple, yellow, white :wink:
they are lovely but you cannot fit as much in them :(
Indeed, as they're really flat.. but they're so lovely... I had a difficult time talking myself out of it :blush: .

I like the Blue and Pink Prada bags, i think you should buy what your heart tells you to buy. I never buy something that i simply wasn't in love with, so follow your heart. Bear in mind why you prefer the size of the bag, how often you'll use it and is it flexible. :flower: :heart:

Ps: The black Gucci tote is yummy :grrr: (as long as its not logo'd) im :heart: it!

I saw this Prada canvas bowling bag and i'm thinking of getting it. Does anyone know what the quality is like?

Thanks!

do you have a pic :flower:

i have a red leather bowling bag from a few years back and it still looks good...but a pick would help :wink:

bowling bag are usually more or less the same. mine is the original size (bigger) and it does kinda always loose shape...sometimes :cry:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Feb 9th, 2004 - 7:59 pm
bowling bag are usually more or less the same. mine is the original size (bigger) and it does kinda always loose shape...sometimes :cry:
I put a cardboard piece in mine...its working, also i always stuff it with paper.

Originally posted by leyla m.@Feb 9th, 2004 - 7:59 pm
same here :cry:

Hey guys,

Thanks for replying. The bag i like is made of canvas material. It's not too expensive, although I'm not sure how big it is since the dimensions are not given. I like the A-shape nylon tote, but after reading bad reviews about the quality of prada's nylon i've decided not to get it. I would get a leather one, but it's simply too expensive. :(

Anyway, here are the pics:

Square Bowler
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/...&index=9&cmCat=

Small A-shaped tote
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/...&index=3&cmCat=

edit: I kinda like this bag too:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/...&index=0&cmCat=

I have that white MIU MIU, I know it looks plain and nothing special, but I do like how I can throw lots of stuffs in and how it's nice and soft.

I have a small prada bag question.

My friend had a Prada shoulder bag... shaped sort of like a rectangle, zipper top.. and it was the nylon-microfibery type of material. it was like 14" long X 10" high...
I want the bag so bad, but I can't even find a picture of anything from Prada that resembles it.. help?? :(

That's very cute.

I liked the nylon prada because it was a great size and I'd use it for school... and i like it. :wink:

I saw a beautiful PRADA bag last night and I would like to purchase it. I have looked all over the 'net, but cannot locate one. I was hoping that there might be someone here that could give me an idea of the name of the bag or where to look (already looked at neimanmarcus.com, ashford, overstock.com, etc.)

It was light blue leather and from what I recall there was no closure. It just seemed to flop over the top w/o the pushlock closure that you so often see. On the flap was the prada name embossed into the leather.

:huh:

Thank you so much!

I know u said it doesnt have a closure..but something like this?

5a_1.JPG

Yes, it is that shape. I was thinking that maybe I saw the back of the bag and the front had the pushlock closure. I looked on eBay just to see if I could locate the name of the bag, but none of the pics like you posted show the back of the bag.

I do remember that the straps were rounded.

It was so cute! The funny thing is that I have not been a Prada handbag fan before seeing this one. I don't really like their nylon bags.

Originally posted by Missy44x@Feb 19th, 2004 - 12:48 pm
I know u said it doesnt have a closure..but something like this?

5a_1.JPG
I really really love this shade of blue (for bags) :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->