Prada... The All-Things Prada Handbags Thread

I looked all over and I cant find anything that even looks close to it.. I dont want to ask if I can take a picure of her bag.. lol so I kinda drew something for ya guys... this is what it kinda looks like.. its such a beautiful soft leather...

sorry hun, but i think that bag you posted is a fake... :blink:

Originally posted by Missy44x@May 6th, 2004 - 12:53 pm
..the only thing is that its stamped with prada on the leather... I thought that was a sign of a fake..
It is, because no one outside of the "fashion circle" would appreciate a designer bag unless it has a label scrawled all over it ... :ninja:

Originally posted by brian+May 7th, 2004 - 2:37 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ May 7th, 2004 - 2:37 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Missy44x@May 6th, 2004 - 12:53 pm
..the only thing is that its stamped with prada on the leather... I thought that was a sign of a fake..
It is, because no one outside of the "fashion circle" would appreciate a designer bag unless it has a label scrawled all over it ... :ninja: [/b][/quote]
So, are you saying that Prada makes and sells Prada fakes...?

:blink:

Originally posted by Frostelized+May 6th, 2004 - 9:57 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Frostelized @ May 6th, 2004 - 9:57 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nader@May 6th, 2004 - 9:27 pm
*hugely amused* [/b][/quote]
:wacko: i aim to be corny :smile:

Originally posted by tott+May 6th, 2004 - 11:18 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tott @ May 6th, 2004 - 11:18 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by brian@May 7th, 2004 - 2:37 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Missy44x
@May 6th, 2004 - 12:53 pm

It is, because no one outside of the "fashion circle" would appreciate a designer bag unless it has a label scrawled all over it ... :ninja:

:blink: [/b][/quote]
no?!

i'm saying that the counterfeiters stamp "prada" on the outside of the otherwise "plain" (logo-less) prada bags so people will buy them... and other people in turn will notice the people/person who bought said counterfeit bag/s and say "wow, it's prada! you totally are rich and totally aren't trying to be something you're not by putting on this authentic-prada-facade!" ... most people do not appreciate anything unless it screams "OMG LOOK HOW MUCH I PAID FOR THIS!," in other words. :ninja:

Originally posted by Nader@May 6th, 2004 - 8:27 pm
lol How would you know since the bag I posted is something I drew on paint :lol: ... well anyhow it looks similar to that and hey I might not be an expert on Prada but the bag looks authentic to me. Ive seen prada fakes and her bag looks nothing like it...I still say its real...

Originally posted by brian+May 7th, 2004 - 12:34 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ May 7th, 2004 - 12:34 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by tott@May 6th, 2004 - 11:18 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Missy44x

no?!

i'm saying that the counterfeiters stamp "prada" on the outside of the otherwise "plain" (logo-less) prada bags so people will buy them... and other people in turn will notice the people/person who bought said counterfeit bag/s and say "wow, it's prada! you totally are rich and totally aren't trying to be something you're not by putting on this authentic-prada-facade!" ... most people do not appreciate anything unless it screams "OMG LOOK HOW MUCH I PAID FOR THIS!," in other words. :ninja: [/b][/quote]
When I first saw the bag, I thought it was beautiful...the leather is real smooth and I liked the look of it... later on when we went out at lunch I complimented it and she said thanks...no mention of prada...later on when I paid her a visit..the bag was sitting on her desk and I saw the prada emboss.. well anyhow the bag isnt more beautiful now that its prada..I wish it wasnt..b/c now I be damned to spend $$$$$$$$ on a bag just cause it has prada on it...

Originally posted by Missy44x+May 7th, 2004 - 7:11 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Missy44x @ May 7th, 2004 - 7:11 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by brian@May 7th, 2004 - 12:34 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Missy44x

no?!

i'm saying that the counterfeiters stamp "prada" on the outside of the otherwise "plain" (logo-less) prada bags so people will buy them... and other people in turn will notice the people/person who bought said counterfeit bag/s and say "wow, it's prada! you totally are rich and totally aren't trying to be something you're not by putting on this authentic-prada-facade!" ... most people do not appreciate anything unless it screams "OMG LOOK HOW MUCH I PAID FOR THIS!," in other words. :ninja:
When I first saw the bag, I thought it was beautiful...the leather is real smooth and I liked the look of it... later on when we went out at lunch I complimented it and she said thanks...no mention of prada...later on when I paid her a visit..the bag was sitting on her desk and I saw the prada emboss.. well anyhow the bag isnt more beautiful now that its prada..I wish it wasnt..b/c now I be damned to spend $$$$$$$$ on a bag just cause it has prada on it... [/b][/quote]
Prada does some time stamp their name on leather bags. It is a different type of stamping than your average fake, and is normally far less noticeable, but yes they do occasionaly logo stamp.

Originally posted by Missy44x+May 7th, 2004 - 7:06 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Missy44x @ May 7th, 2004 - 7:06 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nader@May 6th, 2004 - 8:27 pm
lol How would you know since the bag I posted is something I drew on paint :lol: ... well anyhow it looks similar to that and hey I might not be an expert on Prada but the bag looks authentic to me. Ive seen prada fakes and her bag looks nothing like it...I still say its real... [/b][/quote]
:smile:

I was joking B)

Originally posted by Nader+May 7th, 2004 - 11:13 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nader @ May 7th, 2004 - 11:13 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Missy44x@May 7th, 2004 - 7:06 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Nader
@May 6th, 2004 - 8:27 pm

lol How would you know since the bag I posted is something I drew on paint :lol: ... well anyhow it looks similar to that and hey I might not be an expert on Prada but the bag looks authentic to me. Ive seen prada fakes and her bag looks nothing like it...I still say its real...
:smile:

I was joking B) [/b][/quote]
lol u sure.. I didnt see 1 lol or :lol: ..but its okay.. I got it now B)

so....um....does anyone have any photos of the bag i described? lol, its my attempt to get this back on track...

Originally posted by MJCouture+May 7th, 2004 - 8:20 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MJCouture @ May 7th, 2004 - 8:20 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Missy44x@May 7th, 2004 - 7:11 am
Originally posted by brian@May 7th, 2004 - 12:34 am
<!--QuoteBegin-Missy44x

no?!

When I first saw the bag, I thought it was beautiful...the leather is real smooth and I liked the look of it... later on when we went out at lunch I complimented it and she said thanks...no mention of prada...later on when I paid her a visit..the bag was sitting on her desk and I saw the prada emboss.. well anyhow the bag isnt more beautiful now that its prada..I wish it wasnt..b/c now I be damned to spend $$$$$$$$ on a bag just cause it has prada on it...
Prada does some time stamp their name on leather bags. It is a different type of stamping than your average fake, and is normally far less noticeable, but yes they do occasionaly logo stamp. [/b][/quote]
i have a red & white bowling bag with the "prada" stamped into the leather...i think many of their bags do :flower:

Does anyone know how much these retail for?

I think it is kinda cute for a casual bag..

:heart:

the messenger i have retailed at $570 two years ago.

Does anyone know where I can find this bag in brown?
If not, does anyone know a number to a Prada boutique that might sell it and is willing to ship it to me? Thanks
pra050w-1n0960_p.jpg

^^ hey, I didn't know you came here too - I'm *PinkStiletto* :flower:

I haven't called anywhere yet because there are no Prada boutiques near me. I was hoping maybe someone had a number that I can call. I ordered the brown one and I thought everything was all set. Then, they emailed me saying that it was out of stock. I was so mad :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velaryon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->