Prada... The All-Things Prada Handbags Thread

i think if you check any vogue issue, they'll have prada's info number in the telephone guide...

The first one, Prada two-pocket bag, despite of I find this bag expensive. In Milan u can find this style for less, 350 euro is the current price here....

Originally posted by luxury mania@Sep 22 2004, 06:05 AM
I want to get one of these. Problem is, which one:

http://www.neoluxury.com/prahb0353.html
or
http://www.neoluxury.com/prahb0418.html

Or should I get both?? :rolleyes:
[snapback]372306[/snapback]​

To be honest i don't really like either of these prada bags, personally i don't think the nylon bags are worth the money - but if its what you want get it, out of the 2 the 2nd is the better.

If i were to get a prada bag of practical size i would go for one of the pushlock bags like this one, they are of good size and look much better than the nylon ones.
NML5477_mn.jpg

or one of the bowler bags, maybe?
NML5495_mn.jpg

To be honest i do find most of the main practical sized prada bags a bit dull though, but for everyday lugging around they're great.
:flower:

I'd much much rather have this prada bag, i'm so in love with
http://www.***************/image/0225200411284794.jpg

:heart:

neither...there are plenty of better bags to be had...

Out of the 2, the 2nd is a better choice. Although, I agree with Diorella... another material is a better bet. I own a nylon Prada bag and it has not held up very well. (Of course, mine is red and that could have something to do with it - shows a lot of marks and scratches and the nylon is coming apart on the bottom).

i agree w/ diorella and softgrey. waaaaaaaaaay too plain for the price, they look worse than kenneth cole reaction even if they are prada . . .

Originally posted by jenimmacto@Sep 23 2004, 07:50 PM
i agree w/ diorella and softgrey. waaaaaaaaaay too plain for the price, they look worse than kenneth cole reaction even if they are prada . . .
[snapback]374205[/snapback]​
ditto

I would say to go for leather. The nylon doesn't look very nice, and for $700, you could seriously do better. Maybe another brand other than Prada?

As far as the style of bag you are looking at, I like the first one better. It looks like it would be easier to keep your stuff organized. I have had way too many "dump bags" with just one big pocket wherein all your stuff just gets jumbled around and you can't find anything. I will never again have a bag with less than two (though I prefer more than three) pockets to it.

Definitely the first one, in leather.

Personally, I am liking Ms Diorella's choice, the third one is gorgeous and sumptuous! It looks great with that blue dress/scarf too.

Prada have a sort of Birkin shaped bag available, which has a chain handle, it's a bit smaller than a Birkin. I can't find a picture of it on the web, but I had a look at it in Prada Bond Street and the leather is beautiful. I picked it up and had a look at it, and there was a woman standing nearby just dying to try it on too, she started to get very impatient!

If I get the time I'll draw a picture of it for you, then you'll know the bag I'm talking about :P

Hi all! I`m trying to find a Prada bag... I have seen somewhere a Prada bag which is brown, leather, quite big, it little pit reminds a simpple travel bag but it`s not that big. Have I seen a Prada bag ghost or do they have this kind of bag on their collection? If they do could you please give a picture or something... If they don´t could you tell me does any other designer have this kind of bag...

P.S I`m new here and this was my first message. I`m a normal guy from Finland and i L O V E fashion :smile:

Hi juzuxel,

I'm afraid you're not giving us much to go on since Prada makes so incredible many bags..If you could find a picture that resembles the bag in question maybe it will trick somebodys memory :flower:

Good luck on your bag-quest !

Does somebody know any place that i could watch pictures from Prada bags?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfaa103p05
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->