Prada... The All-Things Prada Handbags Thread

images
The Prada bag that I'm trying to fing looks al little like this but not much it wasn't that square...

Hi,

I wonder if you could help me :D I'm looking for the prada bag BR2762 but unfortunately I couldn't find any infos about this bag (only for BR2758, but this is not the same, it is quite similar but not exactly the same.. )

that's not enough information for anybody to help you -- even Miuccia wouldn't have any idea what you're talking about. you need to at least describe the bag.

Ok, let me explain:

My bag looks like this bag(BR2758:(
pra126w-br2758_t.jpg

But as art.nr it says on mine: BR2762, Vitello Belt leather and colour is "sandalo" all in all my bag also has 4 buttons (2 on each side, insteda of one on each side). I bought my bag in a Prada Outlet in Switzerland for about CHF 590.- and would like to know how much the retail price would be.

Thanks

Interesting... I have not seen that style before. Do you have the link with the actual bag name? I couldn't find that bag under their Prada Handbag section on the main site.

styledrops.com (which I believe is somehow affiliated with raffaello) has it in several colors (and in python, which is actually pretty nice). I know nothing about the authenticity so you're on your own there. if you do go to the prada boutique, don't be surprised if they don't know anything (I had a similar experience where I found a bag only on raffaello and nobody, not even the prada people, could tell me anything). write down the style number -- it's very helpful since prada churns out a gazillion new styles every minute. at least styledrops is a bit cheaper than raffaello, which heavily marks up their bags (original price of over $2000 for this bag -- are you kidding??) even at $1300 I think it's steep. good luck!

pra140s-br2804_t.jpg

pra146s-br2804_t.jpg

pra108s-br2804_t.jpg

pra078s-bl0206_7mf_t.jpg

jssy4eva said:
it's cute, but it's nothing special...
i think it's special :P

quite nice actually, for a prada bag... and it's shockingly not made in that disgusting nylon! :yuk: :innocent:

i love when prada does a nice, supple leather bag.

I am not into Prada, but I love it, especially the brown and black one!

Well, I've never seen this either, and it does seem to be uncharacteristic for Prada... The label and the bubbly zippers seem odd as well... Other things just seem off...

Are you sure this is genuine stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:
tott said:
Well, I've never seen this either, and it does seem to be uncharacteristic for Prada... The label and the bubbly zippers seem odd as well... Other things just seem off...

Are you sure this is genuine stuff?

as I said, nope.

They had this bag at Saks - I think its part of the spring collection. It's called "washed leather". If you call a sales associate, they should be able to tell you if any are left in the store. I think its between $1400 - $1500.

tott said:

yes, they're authentic...

here is the same style bag on the Neiman's site in nylon (cover your eyes Brian), so at least we know the style exists.

NMV3792_mp.jpg

LilyGirl said:
here is the same style bag on the Neiman's site in nylon (cover your eyes Brian)

.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! :yuk: :yuk:

:sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->