Regina Spektor

Reaction score
AMAZING VOICE!!!:woot::woot::woot:
to listen to her music, the link is: http://www.reginaspektor.com/index2.html
amazingly, you can listen to all of the album online (only like 1:30 or something clips of the songs) i particularly recommend 11:11....

her site is simply www.reginaspektor.com

reg10-lg.jpg
the adorable regina...
her music is like...jazz-ish, piano, improvisation...HUGE VOICE! and awesome songs with interesting lyrics...very modern, she even raps a little!
i love it. please check her out!

oh MAN i love this woman!!!
i saw her perform earlier this year and was completely blown away! :woot: :heart: :woot: :heart:

strawberry daiquiri said:
:woot: I've been looking forward to listening to her. I know jennifer here likes her too...
i don't think any gushing of mine could do her justice... -_- :heart:

Thanks for the link. I really like "Soviet Kitsch". She's got a beautiful voice.

strawberry daiquiri said:
:woot: I've been looking forward to listening to her. I know jennifer here likes her too...
one of the few contemporaries she appreciates :innocent:

muchlove.:heart:

I haven't listened to Regina for a while but I remember that I love this album.

i love the song 'Ghost of Corporate Future', i remember just loving that song when i heard her album.

My newest craze! My good friend from work had a mixed CD, and brought it in over the summer. There were two songs of Regina's; the Flowers and the Consequence of Sound, both of which I adore... I honestly think the latter has the most unique chorus I have ever heard. Awesome "rapping" as another mentioned too. She's actually got something to say as well, which I appreciate in singers. One of the very first things I did, when I finally returned home to the city, was to buy her brand-new CD. Love, love, love her. She, and MIA are my favourites, of the newest female artists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Purple, couldn't agree more (Karma for you and the Fashionista too for bringing this up.) The Flowers is such a beautiful song, and its really easy to get into her mind on it. I also really like Oedipus, just because she gets so into the chorus Oedipus Oedipus Oedipus Oedipus haha. I also have to second the 'MIA' fanaticism, who I've been in love with ever since I saw the videos for Sunshowers and then Bucky Dun Gun.

i love carbon monoxide with a passion! it's always playing in my head. such a lovely song.

Today on the bus I burst out into spontaneous strings of the Duh-nun-nunununahh part of The Flowers. I couldn't help it. I was alone at the back and had nothing to listen to and there I was. Singing on the bus.

I knowthis might sound odd, but am I the only person that pretends she's singing to me? Especially on 'Us' and 11:11....

^ Happens with every song... unless I would (not that I would) get caught (not that I'd get caught) starting to sing along :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mai hue
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->