Regina Spektor

231282.jpg

photo:http://www.last.fm/music/Regina+Spektor/+images

How is this thread so lacking?!

I'm so taken with her. She's beyond inspiring and I'm so glad to see that there are a few people that agree.

Man Regina is getting pretty popular now...

I listen to her every day and practice singing, of course i'm no good and will never be like her D:

I WANNA BE REGINA! She's a ferrari and i'm a broken down 1985 chevy...sigh

I remember watching an interview so long ago, she surely made an impression. I also remember she used to date Julian Casablancas from The Strokes or still does, not sure.
She has a beautiful voice :heart:

I didn't like Regina at all in the beginning, I thought she had an irrtating voice, and all the stuff she did with it, it annoyed me, but I gave her another chance, as everybody seemed to like her so much, and now I just love her. I've been listening a lot to her lately. And she seems so sweet and adorable!

So what is everyone's favourite Regina songs? There are so many of them I love soooo much I don't know how i am going to choose! hehe.

So hard to choose!
hmmm...
"Rejazz"..."The Flowers"..."Chemo Limo"

That's my Top 3, if I absolutely HAVE to pick!
:smile:

I would so love to see Regina live! *sigh*

^ OH you must if you get the chance! She is just amazing, there aren't really words to say how great she is!

My favourites I suppose are:

Pavlov's Daughter
Ghost of Corporate Future
Daniel Cowman
December

and there are loads more its so hard!

These are some of my Regina fave songs ^_^ :
Better
Samson
Us
Fidelity

To anyone who hasn't had the privilage of seeing her live, if you EVER get the chance, PLEASE DO! I've been to plenty of concerts and this was by far one of the best ever. She has such a natural rapport with her audience and the music itself. PLUS, if you go see her live, you'll more than likely see her perform "Baby Jesus" which is hillarious and amazing!

Man, I hate living in freaking New Zealand. I'll never get to see her live now.

Favourites:
Braille
Samson
The Flowers
Raindrops
Lacrimosa.

oh but she came down to Oz recently! she was really cute :smile:

380x134.jpg

oh little regina is a VH1 artists you oughta know! I've been a fan since the 11:11 days and it's so strange to see how far she's come.

PS: my fav songs change every few months but right now.

bartender
Oedipus
Dusseldorf
20 years of snow
her cover of chelsea hotel no.2
and Hero

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member