Regina Spektor

She reminded me eerily of Sofia Coppola in her Fidelity video. Especially the part where the colored dust covered her face and she was smiling! The guy looked like Thomas Mars, it was so funny.

Anyhoo. I love "Just Like the Movies".

I adore Regina! I haven't heard a song from her I didn't like..

I'm listening to her right now... her songs definitely grow on you :heart:

i love how she does little tricks with her voice to sort of keep certain songs from getting too "pretty" ^_^

Helaene said:
She doesn't. Why do you ask?
Maybe because of Chemo Limo... 'I had a dream crispy crispy Benjamin Franklin babysat all for of my kids'. I was wondering about that too.

"[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Most of the time the songs are not about me. I use a lot of imagination. Imagining this little world and these people. I relate it much more to short stories or little cinema pieces and making up characters rather than songs."

This is a quote from some random interview she did-it's on womanrock.com

also, she doesn't have any kids
[/SIZE][/FONT]

I'd read that interview before, but mostly I just asked because she seems like she'd have a child or two. :smile:

wasnt she involved with julian casablancas for a while back in the day?

Regina with Kimya Dawson's daughter named Panda.

*Livejournal

begin to hope is only $6.99 on amazon.com right now! :woot:
i've been anxious to get a hard copy of it and was considering purchasing the album from itunes but this is just so much better... :D
this is going to be playing constantly in my car once it arrives :innocent:

She just looks so amazing by candlelight. :heart:

looserecord.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her a lot. I plan on buying her ablum. She's got a unique voice and I love the insturments in her songs. It's quite different from what I'm used to listening to. Does she have any previous albums besides Begin to Hope?

< singing Ain't No Cover, hehe. I love her! Awww, she looks so cute holding the little baby and with the kids. She seems sooo adorable, and is charming when you see her live!

Kawari said:
I like her a lot. I plan on buying her ablum. She's got a unique voice and I love the insturments in her songs. It's quite different from what I'm used to listening to. Does she have any previous albums besides Begin to Hope?

she has several older albums... not sure how many as i only somewhat recently "discovered" her myself ^_^

if you go on amazon.com or google her i'm sure the rest of her albums would pop up

^ me too i heard Fidelity listening to radio an fell in love with that song i bought the album begin to hope the more i listen to it the more i like all the songs B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->