Regina Spektor

I love reginaspektor.net because you can download some of her live performances of songs she hasn't put on her albums or singles.

I love Regina:heart: I'm always singing "love affair" and "samson" :lol:

samson is probably my favorite song of hers.. (or one of them anyway :P)

:wub:

^_^ Samson came to my bed told me that my hair was red :heart:

I wasn't overly thrilled with her performance when I saw her live a few weeks ago. Maybe because I'd heard it all before on youtube and reginaspektor.net. I don't know, she needs some new material, considering she's half comedy act.

I like Regina but...I dunno. Maybe I didn't like staring at her back for the entire concert while people in front of me were blocking my view, and they'd probably only heard fidelity...pfftsh.

Okay I just bought her single Real Love off iTunes, for those who don't know it's an Amnesty charity project for Darfur....

People who want to support it should (and the song is pretty, it's a Lennon track)

Okay I just bought her single Real Love off iTunes, for those who don't know it's an Amnesty charity project for Darfur....

People who want to support it should (and the song is pretty, it's a Lennon track)

It is such a lovely song! I adore it as well. I really wonder what she's up to these days...

In a bit of interesting news, one of her songs "Musicbox" is on a JC Penny commercial. It's actually kind of cute-the commercial is quirky, like her, and is oddly suiting. I thought I would hate it at first but I don't. Now I'm hoping to find it on Youtube or something.

I'm also a huge Regina fan, I discovered her a few years ago and I stil can't get enough of her. I tried to get to her show back in october in NY, but I got sick that week.
Next time she comes around I will definately make it to see her.
I never get sick of any of her music....no matter how many times I put it on repeat

^:doh: 'Hotel Song' is much to pop-ish for me, even for Regina.

I like the lyrics though. "I have dreams of orca whales and owls!" :wub:

^Hahaha yes I love her random lyrics!^_^
I also love the line "I've got a perfect body, 'cause my eyelashes catch my sweat, yes they do!":heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mai hue
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->