Regina Spektor

i haven't heard her on the radio at all yet but i've seen her on tv commercials for her album...

i've been listening to her for a few months now ^_^

She was on the Carson Daly show last night, and she performed "Better". Towards the end she got really quiet and was whispering and making kissing noises into the microphone. It was really sweet and cute. ^_^

SO WHO'S GOING TO GO SEE HER PERFORM AT BONNAROO?

I AM SO EXCITED FOR IT. :heart::heart::heart:

ok I have 7 albums of hers. Two of them which are bonus ones. I have some of her demos too. Here is her album list to help find it:

11:11
Songs
Soviet Kitsch
Live At Bullmoose (bonus thing)
Mary Ann Meets The Grave Diggers And Other Short Stories
Begin To Hope
Begina To Hope [special eddition[ (bonus thing)

I love Regina Spektor..I went through this phase where I would listen to her constantly for weeks on end, and every occasion I got I would tell people about her...so far I've infected 3 others (pretty badly) with the Regina Virus...

not a bad virus to have if you're gonna be infected with something :P

i m gonna see her sing tonight in Berlin :smile: yay im excited. The concert was postponed 2 times (from august to november to today).

wow, there's a thread about her? ha ha.
she's great, "Fidelity" is a pretty little music video.

she's a few really great songs and then she has these songs which are not that great at all.. there's really nothing in between, i think.

I vote buy her music and support her instead of listening to them off the website. ^__^

Regina Spektor is amazing. I love her unique music. She is so cute. I just love watching interviews from her because her voice is so adorable.

I went to Regina Spektor's concert last night at the Enmore Theatre in Sydney.

You have NOT truly heard her until you've heard her in real life. That is all I have to say :shock::shock:

^Oooooh I envy you so much.

Her music is so unique. I've been listening to 11.11 for a week straight.

aw its great to see a thread for miss regina! she is lovely! was so happy to see her in british vogue two months ago i suppose it was, she's a really beautiful person and i agree seeing her live is so much fun. i've seen her six times now.

^ She's amazing live, isn't she? And she's so modest and adorable :wub: I love her!!!

I wish this thread was busier.

I have 76 songs of hers which is amazing because she hasn't recorded that many songs on that many CDs. Many of are, I suppose, demos. But she does write a lot of songs that just aren't easy to find on iTunes.

Has anyone else heard her cover of Real Love? It's so beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->