Regina Spektor

I'm not listening to it yet. I REFUSE! I'm going to wait til I can get my hands on an actual copy and support my artist. :D Plus, I want it to be a surprise.

I know, I know... I've already heard Laughing With, Blue Lips and Eet because they popped up separately on the Internet, but the rest will have to wait. ^_^

Comes out tomorrow! :buzz: (It's already out in Europe: TODAY!)

Here are some promo photos for "Far" :heart:

reginaspektor

She came on stage for the last song at the Little Joy concert at the Bowery last night, it was amazing!

Favorite songs from the new album? I'm currently smitten with The Calculation and Time is All Around.

:wub: I can't get over Laughing With yet because I saw her perform on David Letterman last night, and I fell in love all over again.

loving her new album, you can always count on her for a quality album. watched her set at glasto on tv as well and it was beautiful. I love her :blush:

My boyfriend just bought the album so I'm going listen to it when I'm back home.
So far "Laughing with" is the only song I've heard and I love it!

I've listened to the first 6 songs so far.

:wub: They are all fantastic! You really have to listen to it to enjoy it. 'The Calculation' is :magic:

I'm going to see Regina on November 7 at the Fillmore in Denver! :buzz:

I bought the Video Montage package which cost $2 extra, and it was just a waste. Basically, warnerbros.com sent me an email where I could enter a code and get a bonus video of Regina's videos -but only snippets of it- that ran for 10 mins. Ugh, lame.

Check out what she wore! Not bad. ^_^ It's kind of silly, but very Regina.

reginaspektor.org

i listen her music when i am sad, her quirky words allways cheer me up!

Regina did such a good job on SNL! :clap: Drew gave Regina one of the best and most befitting introductions ever. :blush: I had no idea they were friends in real life.

Went to see Regina at the Fillmore Auditorium on the 7th. MARVELOUS. :clap:
The best part? :shifty: Telling someone to STFU. ^_^

2cnv878.png

shot by friend

Man, I love her music sooo much. The lyrics are simply amazing, her voice is just the best and her songs are so soulful... :heart:

"Better" is such a great song. it's on "My Sister's Keeper" soundtrack

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mai hue
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->