Seán McGirr - Designer, Creative Director of Alexander McQueen

Christian Siriano is a couturier when compared to this man. I know that he has the last word but is everyone in his team clueless? I refuse to believe even the atelier stuff didn't notice how awful this dress is.

The Wish version of that beautiful antler dress, the attempt to imitate the Imperial bag, and his shoes, his shoes ffs and that shiny fabric of his shirt. God help us all. I've been crying over this, somebody sedate me.

View attachment 1268698
@nytsyle instagram
It really screams SHEIN/Temu knock-off OMG

Besides the Antler dress, it also reminds me of this look
View attachment 1268709
from SS 1996 and the Headpiece from SS 1997
View attachment 1268710
vogue.com
Wearing either one of these archival looks with a killer shoe and simple styling would have made far more impact and flattery for the body.

I don't understand the cut of his suit at all. It's trying for zoot suit but like the "fashun ***" version coz gender non-comformity and sh*t. Lana also isn't a very good choice either, although she's not really suited to most brands besides Michele's Gucci and Rodarte at most...

I honestly don’t think he’ll stick around for long time. Every single move is a misstep: this atrocious campaign, the appalling show, now this. Because of the archive all he will be doing is to recreate “iconic” looks quality H&M…sad to see such a remarkable house falling apart.

I honestly don’t think he’ll stick around for long time. Every single move is a misstep: this atrocious campaign, the appalling show, now this. Because of the archive all he will be doing is to recreate “iconic” looks quality H&M…sad to see such a remarkable house falling apart.
The sad part is if he has a hit accessory then they’ll definitely keep him around while the house becomes unrecognizable. Remember it’s not about protecting the legacy these days, but instead, the bottom line.

The sad part is if he has a hit accessory then they’ll definitely keep him around while the house becomes unrecognizable. Remember it’s not about protecting the legacy these days, but instead, the bottom line.

Hitting accessories with this horseshoes ? With non existing bags that look like potato sacks? I don’t think we’re in any danger of him hitting any fashion G spot.

Glad this isnt happening soon.

Oh that is real mcqueen? I figured she had that nicola zuchetti guy whip a dupe up.

The look he hqd the audacity to send Lana del Rey in, at the MET Ball is everything we all we needed to know about him at/for McQueen. Absolutely tragic.. no technique and only gimmicks to try and hide an utter lack of vision or precision. Very sad.

Also, how are you not cutting the best suit possible for yourself on your first big outing as CD. The tailoring on his suit is so vile.

giphy.gif

Talent aside, am I the only one who thinks Seán is really cute?
The deer-in-the-headlights eyes.
The bl*wj*b lips.
He's so babygirl.

Then we shall pray that he never does (and eventually breaks out in an antisemitic rant).

Talent aside, am I the only one who thinks Seán is really cute?
The deer-in-the-headlights eyes.
The bl*wj*b lips.
He's so babygirl.

Well the fact he could be more than welcome to sit on my face doesn’t make him good designer sadly! There are so many other profession starting with “D” he could do: D-architect, D-lawyer, D-octor…

Lol, I was actually expecting for magazines to start profiling him like they did with Sabato, but I don't know if they will after that controversial debut. I was expecting some cute photo of him inside a Vogue issue or something. And I was also expecting to know more about him through these profiles, given he has no social media. Like who is Seán really?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rtdrone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->