Seán McGirr - Designer, Creative Director of Alexander McQueen

Who is lana del ray in 2024? Her last hit was a decade ago and it was a remix.

Kering keeps working with nobodies.

The LDR fan in 2024 is totally divorced from reality. Likely focusing on DIY versions and not spending on mainline full price. Why would I focus on that person

Last edited:

The LDR fan in 2024 is totally divorced from reality. Likely focusing on DIY versions and not spending on mainline full price. Why would I focus on that person

How is Lana Del Rey a nobody? 💀 She's been one of the most influential artists of the last decade, consistently one of the most streamed over the past few years, is headlining the biggest festivals, booking stadium dates worldwide, was just nominated for Album of the Year (and the winner brought her up on stage) etc etc... sounds like the LDR hater is the one that's disconnected from reality in 2024.
And who exactly did you want Kering to work with? Taylor Swift? Billie Eilish? Olivia Rodrigo? (mind you all these girls bow down and praise Lana like she's Jesus incarnate) lol

How is Lana Del Rey a nobody? 💀 She's been one of the most influential artists of the last decade, consistently one of the most streamed over the past few years, is headlining the biggest festivals, booking stadium dates worldwide, was just nominated for Album of the Year (and the winner brought her up on stage) etc etc... sounds like the LDR hater is the one that's disconnected from reality in 2024.
And who exactly did you want Kering to work with? Taylor Swift? Billie Eilish? Olivia Rodrigo? (mind you all these girls bow down and praise Lana like she's Jesus incarnate) lol
keep ur stan wars on twitter. I do not care. I said what i said.

Then why bring up hits and remixes? :clown:
Because we need popular people. Bless you.

i mean we do this every year. You guys freak out bc people dont value the obscure people you see on the itnernet and you think people irl know them. Last year i had a melt down over not knowing who meg the stallion is. Another one popular on the internet.

uh no who are those people. TS is too big to use to advertise - it would become Taylors dress not a McQueen.

Kering should work with people who have fans that have money. So id prob do someone like Alfre Woodard or another super iconic oscar bait actress to be frank … def nobody under 40 and nobody with useless “streaming” numbers

uh no who are those people. TS is too big to use to advertise - it would become Taylors dress not a McQueen.

Kering should work with people who have fans that have money. So id prob do someone like Alfre Woodard or another super iconic oscar bait actress to be frank … def nobody under 40 and nobody with useless “streaming” numbers
You call Lana Del Rey a nobody and them mention a totally obscure actress - had to google her name.

Lana is selling out shows. She's popular. She's a good enough face for a HF brand. And that's not a stan opinion.

giphy.gif

Talent aside, am I the only one who thinks Seán is really cute?
The deer-in-the-headlights eyes.
The bl*wj*b lips.
He's so babygirl.
Sir, this is a fashion forum.

Lana is one of the biggest artists in 2024, I think you haven’t been keeping up.

1715350805338.jpeg

But Laner's taste is supposed to be kinda shoddy at times. I really don't like the dress, but on her I feel like it kinda works for some reason. That being said stay the f*ck away from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stksbnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->