Swarovski S/S 2024 by Steven Meisel

Fei Fei, Karlie, Imaan H, and one other blonde model (name escapes me at the moment) are also part of the campaign

Leading ladies! So happy and thrilled for the cast! Cover challenge material right there.

Hmm, I swear another blonde-ish model is supposed to be in this too, oh well

Angelina Kendall and Ida are working a lot with Meisel. Could be one of them. Or Vivienne, she's blonde now.

Wow Irina and Karlie look GORGEOUS! Powerful eye contact, that's what a miss nowadays and these ladies delivered! Fei Fei also looks lovely but on the other hand they did Imaan dirty with this photo choice...

Stunning ad campaign! Beautiful imagery. Shayk is a great addition. Kloss looks fierce and in charge.

Irina and Karlie are working it out completely, I like Fei Fei and Abby, but they seem mediocre compared to the first two. That shot of Imaan... If I were her, I'd take that as a personal insult, horrible image. It looks like an Alibaba Little Mermaid cosplay product photo.

Not an Irina fan but I will give credit where credit is due and she's killing it. SHOCKED to have Imaan with the worst shot out of the bunch, but hey even the best models have their off shoots.

JESUS... This photo of Imaan is offensive even for something made by AI!

imaan rarely misses. iono what happened, but insane to choose that picture of her and edit her so artificially placid like an android.

glad to see feifei and although i'm meh on them, irina and karlie were the standouts

Stunning campaign but not sure why they picked that particular shot of Imaan. Does the creative director have a beef with her? The cropped shots make more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->