tFS Art Gallery #2 - Your Paintings, Sculptures, Drawings & Artwork

:flower:

2yycprr.jpg

I made a Calendar for 2013 with my photos from previous year's trips to London and Barcelona.
It's A3 format.

my screenshots

to all of the drawers here, did you take formal classes, searched tutorials online? or just by yourself? I'd love to learn to draw as well as most of you!

Just start drawing. Study the great artists that you like the most, learn from their work, and develop your own style. It will come naturally over time. Art classes are helpful because they are competitive and the criticism you receive from your teachers and your peers can be very informative. But a little school goes a long way. Mostly you will have to walk your own path and develop and perfect your own style on your own.

Hola xoxoadore, I started drawing when I was 11 years old. I took classes from several painters and I also studied by myself. So you can start the way you want. I started without taking it seriously, just enjoying what I did. But soon I liked hearing good comments about my art so I decided to get help from a painter.
I recommend you to take some classes because It will help you train your eyes.

I made a Calendar for 2013 with my photos from previous year's trips to London and Barcelona.
It's A3 format.

my screenshots

I would buy this calendar! London is one of my favorite travel destinations and you've done a beautiful job here!!

Hello everyone!)

Hello. I've never posted anything before on the forum
but I would love to join you: )

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the talented artists here!:santa:

Flower.jpg

FI%201%20Wind.jpg

FI%20Florence.jpg

To FelipeV
I'm loving it! Sooo cute! :flower:
I love illustrations and characters with a cuteness in them (because I cannot render such sweetness, hehe :rolleyes:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Inaya, darling, Worderful, with capital letter, as always. So glad you share your art with us! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbru, those are incredible!! Id love to talk to you sometime :smile:

Some new pieces for the folio. Designed and illustrated by yours truly. This is my 2nd post in here... I should post more often.

46aacf109f42bcda82d3317ae0533e55.jpg

877c5272fd705659b78030dc9e5e3259.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->