High Waisted Jeans #2

I LOVE anything high waisted. It annoys me that there are not more super skinny jeans that have a higher waist line. I'm very fussy about the circumference of the hems of my jeans..

A zombie awakening for this thread... b/c I still love high-waisted jeans. Haha. So here: I offer you an inspirational photo. ^_^

tumblr_mfdg0rUNET1qzr8nao1_1280.jpg

http://fastandtracks.blogspot.com/2013/08/so-long-pussycat.html

Years ago I found, bought, and have now worn down my favorite high waisted black skinnies--the brand is the seeming defunct Denimbirds (lady-side of Nudies I guess?). I've always wanted a pair of reasonably priced and not-worn-down Acne Needles but that's been slow-going in terms of finding a pair second-hand (tho I got an amazing pair of the med-high-waisted Acne Hex in Lena second hand). I notice more and more that I don't have this staple atm that I may just bite the bullet and pay retail....but I doubt that'll happen tbqh, haha.

ANYWAY--and this is why I'm here--aside from Wood Wood, maybe Court, and H&M (none of these have fit quite right...) where are the high-waisted black skinny jeans with appropriate pockets that still feel like jeans (e.g. 98% cotton)?

Thanks in adv for any suggestions. :flower:

A zombie awakening for this thread... b/c I still love high-waisted jeans. Haha. So here: I offer you an inspirational photo. ^_^

**Please, do NOT quote photos**

Years ago I found, bought, and have now worn down my favorite high waisted black skinnies--the brand is the seeming defunct Denimbirds (lady-side of Nudies I guess?). I've always wanted a pair of reasonably priced and not-worn-down Acne Needles but that's been slow-going in terms of finding a pair second-hand (tho I got an amazing pair of the med-high-waisted Acne Hex in Lena second hand). I notice more and more that I don't have this staple atm that I may just bite the bullet and pay retail....but I doubt that'll happen tbqh, haha.

ANYWAY--and this is why I'm here--aside from Wood Wood, maybe Court, and H&M (none of these have fit quite right...) where are the high-waisted black skinny jeans with appropriate pockets that still feel like jeans (e.g. 98% cotton)?

Thanks in adv for any suggestions. :flower:

I love high waisted jeans, they'll be pried from my cold dead hands.

Recently I went shopping for some clothes revamping and wasn't planning on buying jeans but bought some anyway. Came across a brand I never heard before called Bandolino (note that I don't keep up with clothing brands a lot so they probably been out longer than what I know of.)

They have different names for certain jeans; mandie, samantha, lucie, etc. One pair I bought was lydia - high waisted, stretch, slim leg. They are 75% cotton, but I personally like how the feel, and they fit me well (smaller waist, wider hips.) And they were about $20 when got them. Don't know if this helps but thought I'd try anyway :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love high waisted jeans, and now they're all I wear. I actually got rid of all my low rise jeans as they're so unflattering and uncomfortable (bending over in low rise jeans sucks).

I mainly get mine from H&M or Topshop but I also have a few high waist trousers from American Apparel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->