Trends You Are Sick Of #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have a new one - BIKER JACKETS, it seems like everyone's discovering their inner rock-star right now, and what about STUDDED biker jackets? Too bad that Christopher Bailey brought them back to life in his Burberry Prorsum s/s ''11 collection.

I hate platform wedges...i don't know if it is really a trend everywhere, but where I live there are so many ugly platform sandals and platform wedges...so ugly and unoriginal seeing as so many people wear them..

I just don't understand sheepskin boots (let alone UGGs) on a WARM day! I did read something online, however, that though sheepskin boots are popular in cold weather, their roots actually came from surfers and beach culture. So it's very funny that these boots became popular from WARM weather as opposed to these being ridiculously comfortable and warm in cold weather.

Still, why wear these when it's warm outside? I don't get it. I saw sheepskin boots (tucked into jeans, no less) this past weekend here in the Houston area... and it was a pretty hot day! I just don't get wearing anything furry when it's warm outside. As for wearing sheepskin boots with everything, mini skirts or short shorts with these is just ludicrous.

surfers wear uggs because in the winter (even in california) the water is very cold! and getting out of the water they throw on uggs and walk/bike home...because you know what they say: cold toes, runny nose

a lot of swimmers wear them too, especially if the pool is outdoors.

i do think uggs need to be kept as that, they are not a fashion accessory

^ yep i agree

denim shirts
that whole "fairisle" style of knit (but D&G fall 2010 is acceptable)
lace up flat boots which look like mens shoes or walking boots
oversize shirts
tapestry bags

as much as i love studs/spikes on things i'm totally over it.
clogs (ew)
cut-off shorts
the whole boho thing that still seems to be going strong.

Ripped tights. I can't believe someone would actually wear them and think ''Oh, this is nice...I want to look like a trashy Las Vegas version of Courtney Love."
I agree so much!

Some girls I know wear them ripped so much it looks like tiny nylon threads wrapped around their bare legs! It does not look good at all.

Although I've seen some really nice clog heels, they need to get rid of the classic clogs that are appearing!

And the silly indie trend. It's so annoying, I see girls walking around looking like grandmas? What the hell?

Also for my fellow Australians: Any trend that has been completely ruined by trashy wog girls/pre-teens.

Speaking of pre-teens, anyone else hate the white socks/tennis shoes/denim short shorts/cropped tee thing they have on 24/7/365?

UGH needs to be stopped!

^ Sorry but you didn't to need to use to the word "wog", that's quite rude.

I typically don't care what trends people choose to wear, but I am bothered by this "dressing like a little girl" look. Why would an adult woman want to revert herself back to that stage? It's cute for a little girl to wear a babydoll Peter Pan-collared dress, not so much on adults. Most "blog girls" dress like this.

agree 100000% its disturbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->