Trends You Are Sick Of #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to add "Man Cleavage". Those stupid t-shirts thats is cut down to the belly button lol. I saw a guy get off the train and all I could see was his hairy chest and stomach
HEY I like my deep/scoop neck shirts and sweaters thank you very much!

Forgot to add "Man Cleavage". Those stupid t-shirts thats is cut down to the belly button lol. I saw a guy get off the train and all I could see was his hairy chest and stomach

That sounds disgusting. Scoop necks are usually used to show your chest muscles and even then they look stupid.

*Uggs! Awful, always hated them! Eww!
*Leggings as pants! That is just nasty!A girl on my college wears them with white top that dosent cover her butt, she looks like she just got up :S
*Crocs!
*big neon-sparkly fake nails ~X(
*boots or uggs on skirts/ shorts, that's just stupid!

Oh, how could i forgot!
Fake LV bags! OMG they are everywhere :S :S

I will admit to having a pair of faux-sheepskin boots but they are just slippers since I have cold feet (literally). I think I have worn them out of the house ONCE, when I was sick and going to the doctor and couldn't be bothered. But I hate it when girls try to wear them as real boots. I just want to yell, "NO! They are PAJAMAS!!".
And I live in LA so they're even more ubiquitous.

I'm sick of the skinny cut jeans or leggings etc. Someone at work wears them almost every day and it doesn't look professional at all. They work on certain people and it depends where you wear them.

I'm sick of the skinny cut jeans or leggings etc. Someone at work wears them almost every day and it doesn't look professional at all. They work on certain people and it depends where you wear them.

I agree completely! Never liked it.

I know this trend might be over now, but the trend that I honestly hated were clogs. Made popular by Chanel S/S 2010 collection.

Jogging pants in harem style especially when worn with cropped jumpers/knitwear! :sick:

I typically don't care what trends people choose to wear, but I am bothered by this "dressing like a little girl" look. Why would an adult woman want to revert herself back to that stage? It's cute for a little girl to wear a babydoll Peter Pan-collared dress, not so much on adults. Most "blog girls" dress like this.

I typically don't care what trends people choose to wear, but I am bothered by this "dressing like a little girl" look. Why would an adult woman want to revert herself back to that stage? It's cute for a little girl to wear a babydoll Peter Pan-collared dress, not so much on adults. Most "blog girls" dress like this.

True that, although I must confess I often indulge in this kind of dressing. I guess there's some romanticism associated with frills and collars, and with me it has a lot to do with having rejected dresses for years and years so now it feels like redescovering the charm of my childhood. A state of mind, I suppose. But I do agree, it's getting old and really brings nothing new to the table.

Personally, I'm getting sick of this being the only kind of pant the "fashion crowd" wears. Paired, of course, with chunky, over-the-top "statement" shoes ^_^

ps. I forgot if we have to credit links??? In any case, asos.com, please don't yell at me.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ i agree with this.
i dont mind blog girls wearing it, but OLDER women?
no no.. no no..

Fedoras. Oversized glasses, especially with no lenses/vanity lenses. Aviator glasses.

I can understand you oversized glasses but aviator glasses....????? Really????

For me it's gotta be:
  • UGGS (short for "ugly", joking). They have got to go. NEVER been a fan.
  • As most peeps have said already, leggings worn with everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'm sick and tired of seeing people wear UGGS with everything!! I don't mind the leggings as long as they are worn right, but wearing them as pants? Really?

I really hate the 'cropped (pleather) jacket over long top over skinny jeans plus huge neon colored sneakers' look that a lot of younger girls have been wearing for some time now. I wouldn't even call it a trend, I think it's just plain tasteless and tacky. And apart from being a horrible combo, it's for the most part unflattering to their figures as well.

Terrible trends:
Jogging pants - You wear them to the gym or jogging.
Leggings - This trend is particularly horrible since some are confused and mistake leggings for actual trousers.

Also I'm sick of the denim trend.

I really hate the 'cropped (pleather) jacket over long top over skinny jeans plus huge neon colored sneakers' look that a lot of younger girls have been wearing for some time now. I wouldn't even call it a trend, I think it's just plain tasteless and tacky. And apart from being a horrible combo, it's for the most part unflattering to their figures as well.

Really? I've never seen anybody wear that here. :blink:
I've seen a girl who wore a knitwear tunic + metalic leggings + sneakers :sick:
Looks awful! Colors she pick are so bad... and she goes on college with me :o Fashion design.. i will never get that... if somebody dosent know how to dress themself, how will they dress others xD

Really cannot stand:
Crocs, clogs and uggs.

Urgh after saying them out loud they sound like slang for bacteria, not shoe wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->