Trends We Love...

logos, street chic chunky sneakers has been all the rage and still seem is likely to stay, just saw some more permutations from the latest Gucci runway..

I'm pretty happy about all the flutter sleeves happening right now...
seeing women and girls of all ages wearing various versions and they all look good...

:heart:

All those archival Instagram accounts paying hommage to Helmut, golden age Raf and other such designers. It brings me back to a simpler time in fashion, when the clothes themselves still received some form of attention...

After this editorial, I feel like I'm ready for the bike shorts trend. I know many on here will have on it if they haven't already. Lol.

The dawn of Blade Runner, which happens to be November 2019. Lots and lots of Sean Young's are coming to life.

After this editorial, I feel like I'm ready for the bike shorts trend. I know many on here will have on it if they haven't already. Lol.

I vividly still remember when I was 6 and crossing the street with my dad. This was the late-80s and there was this guy wearing these sheeny spandex black biker shorts with a motorcycle jacket (LOL) coming right towards me crossing the street from the opposite side. And being 6, I came right up to his crotch... I specifically to this day have the shape and size of his dick and balls under those shorts burned into my mind… If that’s what you’re going for Benn, then yay….

Last edited:
I vividly still remember when I was 6 and crossing the street with my dad. This was the late-80s and there was this guy wearing these sheeny spandex black biker shorts with a motorcycle jacket (LOL) coming right towards me crossing the street from the opposite side. And being 6, I came right up to his crotch... I specifically to this day have the shape and size of his dick and balls under those shorts burned into my mind… If that’s what you’re going for Benn, then yay….

Was that when you knew you.......LOL, nevermind!

That's definitely NOT what I'm going for though, I'll leave that sort of thing for Jon Hamm. I have managed to get away with tshirts and shirts covering juuuust the bulge, but thighs and everything else is open season. It feels really great and oddly sexy once you get into it (kind of like sheer shirts do it for me?) and you even learn to ignore the stares.

My heart was set on the red Adidas wrestling singlet in that editorial, but it's way too short for everyday wear and trying to take a leak throughout a busy day would be practically impossible. So I just settled on some from Under Armour with some cool detailing.

^^^ Interesting… Sheer shirts, bike shorts and wrestling singlets. Sounds like the wardrobe staples of a 10yo girl gymnast or a go go dancer/rent boy LOOOL

^^^ Interesting… Sheer shirts, bike shorts and wrestling singlets. Sounds like the wardrobe staples of a 10yo girl gymnast or a go go dancer/rent boy LOOOL

I'm sorry? LOL!
Come off it though. I'm sure you must have some materials which make you feel sexy? Are you not attuned to your sensuality? Guys have that too, you know. Similar to the sort of sensation some women would get from a pair of Agent Provocateur undies. In my case it's just more literal, but I'm not bothered. Lol.

^^^ I don’t see any piece of clothing as a stimulant, Benny baby. It’s what’s under the clothing that excites me. But you know— what’s under the clothing has got to be exquisite to get me excited...

•From a soft butter to a neon, I am loving all the different shades of yellow that I’ve been seeing. That color sure brightens up things during these hard times.

•Over the knee boots and ankle boots in bold colors

•I’ve been obsessed with the “quarantine curls” looks. I’ve noticed a lot of people embracing their natural curls and I am liiiiiving for it!

•Color tinted sunglasses (takes me back to 2001)

•Combat Boots

•Faux Leather Pants

•White Gold

•Hoop earrings (of all kinds!!!)

Last edited:
^I actually HATE square toe shoes for men, Avonlea! With a passion. Yeah I know, it's not about me, lol.

The pajama trend getting resurrected with all these Zoom sessions. And with that comes strategically placed paintings, orchids, medals, and other decorations obviously to show-off, but it's fun to watch
Using face masks to add some personality to your outfit
Everyone getting back into the kitchen (yes, even the ones jumping on the banana bread and sourdough bandwagon, LOL!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->