Trends You Are Sick Of #3 (November 2010 - September 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee mugs while shopping. Can't you just drink your coffee and then go shopping?! Not that it's annoying to look at but it's also annoying to pick up those cups around the shop where you work at 'cause people just can't seem to find the trash can.

Thanks to Rachel Zoe, Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen :lol::innocent:

Bra like tops and showing off your tummy, and short shorts

Garments with "Parental Advisory Explicit Content" on them is becoming quite annoying. I'm used to this as someone who loves electronic dance music but grew up with hip-hop; however, these garments with "Parental Advisory Explicit Content" is getting to be as annoying as seeing all the BOY, OBEY, DOPE, LAME... all those items. It's getting to be annoying. Maybe it is somewhat a by-product of this sort of '90s revival.

I forgot to mention one other trend. While I've never really cared about any damaged denim, denim bottoms ripped at the knees (and only at the knees) isn't to my liking. It's almost the sort of "lesser of two evils" in regards to torn jeans, but just seeing some of these jeans torn only at the knees is horrid to me. Various kinds of damaged denim just doesn't appeal to me in the least sense. Some styles work, but a lot of others just don't cut it (no pun intended) to me in regards to damaged denim.

Those Bandage dresses lots of young celebrities love and herve leger decided to make popular :/Im just sick of everyone trying to look good in those

Adidas swimming-pool shoes (with or without socks).... I just keep noticing them into streetstyle thingies and even in editorials....

Canadian Mounty hats....a la Pharrell Williams.

Please no - unless you are an actual Royal Canadian Mounted Police Officer ON horseback..

already caught 2 gals wearing them on the street and on the train.

Midriff tops.
Well. Actually i haven't liked them since i was 9 when i last wore one.

This is funny.. Done with cami tops as well ^^ Also done with:

Cutoff shorts
Shorts and tights
Lace
Aztec Prints (I think my being sick of this is long over due)
Flat brimmed hats (very 'teenage' and I see it on so many adults here)
Black thick rimmed glasses (guilty)
The whole hipster-dork-mess-ill-fitted look

I think that's it for the moment :smile:

logo/slogan t-shirts with the most ridiculous sayings, usually in the big bolded font ... just the other day i saw a t-shirt with 'stupid' printed on the front in all caps ... why?!

Can there be a worse kind of sandals other than gladiator sandals? Yep, and they are [sadly] trending- footbed sandals. Okay. Maybe they aren't completely worse than gladiator sandals, but they are horridly unattractive. Sadly, fashionistas in blogging and the LOOKBOOK circuit are catching onto them.

I'm not feeling these at all. Defend them at will.

- Juice everyday for everymeal !
Liquid is (unfortunately) the future of food. Say goodbye to your teeth and jaws, people. Because sooner or later even your cheeseburger is gonna be pressed.

*though tbh i drink one once in while.

- Any Statement Tshirt, any tshirt with something written on it, actually.

- Microshorts are still here this summer. and it might be embarassing, sometimes. I'm tired of seeing your bottom, and have to seat after you on the train - I mean put a towel as a nudist would do !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->