Trends We Love...

Can't get enough of shrugs, boleros, cropped blazers and cropped capes. It makes the styling so whimsical whilst highlighting the female silhouette.

I started rewearing capris and pedal pushers in summer 2022, and I am happy to see them back, I don't plan to stop wearing them, no matter if they go out of style, they are so flattering.

I am also still loving maxi skirts (if it has a little flair at the hem, the better).

I have been for 4 straight years looking for the perfect cropped leather biker jacket. They're always either too long or too short, which makes them look more like boleros. I'd love if it had rounded shoulders. Please someone design this.

Not happy about seeing so many people wearing skants, because they have been MY thing for over a decade, the same goes for maxi tunics, cardigans or dresses over pants.

I have been seeing open toe boots making a comeback and I'm here for it. I hope someone designs them mid calf length and with squared toes in black leather, please.

i totally agree with the cropped blazers and the maxi skirts.
What i do love too is some of the oversized clothes that are made for people to feel great in their body and in their movements. Like for me, when i'm at home i love just being confy and wearing some of these big big sweaters is such a great yes !
Also some designs are very cool and unique. Basically what i enjoy the most is that you are very comfy in those clothes :smile:

i totally agree with the cropped blazers and the maxi skirts.
What i do love too is some of the oversized clothes that are made for people to feel great in their body and in their movements. Like for me, when i'm at home i love just being confy and wearing some of these big big sweaters is such a great yes !
Also some designs are very cool and unique. Basically what i enjoy the most is that you are very comfy in those clothes :smile:
Love your point about comfy clothes! Oversized sweaters at home are the best. I agree, fashion can be super comfy and stylish these days. The variety is awesome!

I'm not a trend person for many years, but that damned mesh shoe flat trend has been haunting me since last year. I have always loved mesh shoes (I own the Bottega mesh pumps), but the general idea of a naked shoe is so sexy and appealing to me, that I can't get it off of my head (the Alaia mesh ballerinas are one of the most beautiful shoes I've ever seen). I am just going to get a pair one of these days. I do think it is one of those very, very rare trends that are here to stay as timeless. They are minimalist to the core, sexy, beautiful, AND practical, comfortable (except if it rains).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->