Trends You Are Sick Of #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a problem with denim. It's versatile, durable and timeless.

I do have a problem with these skinhead haircuts.

It's one thing if you're in the active military and it's required, but as a civilian or law enforcement officer it's offensive and insulting.

I used to live in a military town and saw this EVERYWHERE! I understand it's mandatory and all.... but it was definitely an immediate turn off. :yuk:

I don't have a problem with denim. It's versatile, durable and timeless.
It's not that I don't like denim. In fact, I often wear jeans and I don't mind denim jackets or shirts, I just don't like the "denim from head to toe" look. Plus, I really hate bags, shoes and other accessories made out of denim (or worse: fabric with a "denim" print)...

I really don't like the micro cutoff denim shorts look. It's so trailer trash, even on off-duty models.

I've been tired of cutoff denim short shorts myself (even including denim cuffed or boyfriend short shorts). Adding leggings/tights with them doesn't make them any better. I just don't get this look or any style this somehow brings. Dark tights and dark shoes are understandable, but I'd rather go with those for skirts than shorts, and especially non-denim shorts.

Agree with the head-to-toe denim look, just does not look good.

Ripped tights. I can't believe someone would actually wear them and think ''Oh, this is nice...I want to look like a trashy Las Vegas version of Courtney Love."

Right now i am bored with skinny denim jeans!
I want bell bottoms, 70's style etc..Love that. Skinnies bore me right now..

I cant't stand leggins with everything. I know some people who wear leggins with every outfit.
Ad that West glasses that someone mentoned are seriously annoying too

^ agreed. i like them but theyre not a substitute for pants!

Wearing Hunter wellies when it's not raining or wet outside. Girls thinking that rainboots look good as a fashion choice. Wellies will always be a necessity - an ugly one at that.

Today i saw a few girls with Uggs with short skirt and i just remebered how funny it looks

I just don't understand sheepskin boots (let alone UGGs) on a WARM day! I did read something online, however, that though sheepskin boots are popular in cold weather, their roots actually came from surfers and beach culture. So it's very funny that these boots became popular from WARM weather as opposed to these being ridiculously comfortable and warm in cold weather.

Still, why wear these when it's warm outside? I don't get it. I saw sheepskin boots (tucked into jeans, no less) this past weekend here in the Houston area... and it was a pretty hot day! I just don't get wearing anything furry when it's warm outside. As for wearing sheepskin boots with everything, mini skirts or short shorts with these is just ludicrous.

Wearing Hunter wellies when it's not raining or wet outside. Girls thinking that rainboots look good as a fashion choice. Wellies will always be a necessity - an ugly one at that.

Thank you, living in London its all the yummy mummies wear

Forgot to add "Man Cleavage". Those stupid t-shirts thats is cut down to the belly button lol. I saw a guy get off the train and all I could see was his hairy chest and stomach

^^ :D ditto, I hate that look! so not attractive (to me, at least)

I'm sick of:
-pleather jackets (there will always be a place for a luxe gorgeous leather jacket, as long as it is styled currently)
-rompers
-big glasses with empty frames
-overly studded anything
-band jackets
-those gladiator sandals with ankle cuffs
-erin wasson anything

of course, there are exceptions to everything. it all depends on the person wearing it and how they carry it off . . . but yeah, if i see one more silver skull ring i will forcibly insert it up the wearer's nose!

Sth I've spotted on my campus

- Skinny jeans and gladiator high heels / peep toe / cut-out ankle boots. Stay solid, please
- Cheap plaid (like the fabric manufacturers are blind to colors)
- Over-sized sloppy, shapeless, poorly-tailored top
- Capri pants, I can never stand this length
- GLOSSY Over-sized bag (they make solar energy to drive home ? seriously)
- Heavy makeup for school. Try hard, definitely.

Now I know what it's like to suffer from campus "fashion" (my high school requires uniform). Plaid is just all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->