The H&M Thread #4

I recently bought this dress and love it. It looks more expensive than what someone would expect from a fast fashion store. Although it is on sale on the website, it wasn't on sale when I got it...

hmprod

hm.com

I picked up this dress the other day. I'm on the hunt for the 3/4 sleeve lace dress. I hope my H&M gets it soon.

Like you, I'm looking for the lace dress, too. I have seen it in black in the stores here when I went last Friday. No dice on the Cream/Ivory though. The SA I spoke to said she hasn't seen it in the store yet.

i think we got it in at my store. but maybe i wrong. i see mordant is in new jersey and that's where our distribution center is so they get stuff before us.

*k.a.t.e*, I have got the same necklace. It's great. Nice combo with leather.

Like you, I'm looking for the lace dress, too. I have seen it in black in the stores here when I went last Friday. No dice on the Cream/Ivory though. The SA I spoke to said she hasn't seen it in the store yet.
I was going to add the same thing. -_-

I am DYING for these leather pants, in all colors (love em all!)....anybody see them yet?:(

hmprod

hmprod

hmprod

(all pics, hm.com)

Just yesterday I saw a girl wearing the above pictured lace dress. It looked nice.

I am DYING for these leather pants, in all colors (love em all!)....anybody see them yet?:(

Are they real leather? They look really nice on the picts!!! I might just make trip to my local store to check if they're there!!!

My H&M ended up having the lace dress. I was trying to decide between the black and the white and ended up getting the white. I have way too many black dresses anyway.

Are these shorts out yet? Has anyone seen them? I saw them going for ridiculous prices on ebay of course...

242ex03.jpg

w02ert.jpg

carolines mode

I got this in the camel color:
image.php

Trying to decide on whether or not to keep it. Thoughts?

*victoriatornegren

Im wondering if those pants are real leather too. They dont seem to be Trend & the other lines dont do real leather do they? Not that it matters... the camel color looks nice.

Anyone seens the sweater thats in the new fall magazine that saws... Au Revoir in stores yet?

The leather of those pants look fake to me. You can tell from the brown one. Not sure of course.

I've been in H&M store yesterday and must say that the fall colection (just basic stuff, not Trend or anything) looks awfully cheap. :yuk:

Those shorts above are of real leather. They look pretty good on.

Are these shorts out yet? Has anyone seen them? I saw them going for ridiculous prices on ebay of course...

Yes, `i got a pair this week! They had about two pairs of black left in Oxford Circus, and more in the oxblood colour. They are leather, look great on.

Yes, `i got a pair this week! They had about two pairs of black left in Oxford Circus, and more in the oxblood colour. They are leather, look great on.

Thanks! Will check it out tomorrow.

Just got back from H&M bought a cute white silk top cropped top with a big black heart on the front & black buttons down the back. I couldnt resist it reminded me of old school Prince (ie. Parade, Sign o the Times, Love Sexy). Thought I could at least wear it to belly dance classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cerezitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->