Things you hate and would never wear #2

Things you hate and would never wear

I absolutely hate jumpers, sweaters, cardigans and anything knitted...I don't own a single one! I was just wondering if anyone else has an item that they truly detest and would never buy?

My style and taste can change somewhat, so "never say never", but there are some things I'm certain I will never ever wear:

-Crocs
-those tightly ribbed, horrid turtlenecks
-70's style wrap dresses
-baseball caps or trucker hats
-those wide, stretchy, bejewelled 80's belts
-giant rings
-floral printed corduroy
-maroon - makes me feel ill
-most patent leather
-running shoes (unless I'm running)
-fake nails
-cowboy wear
-slinky jersey dresses and tops
-suede coats/jackets
-american flag print anything - or really any flag print from anywhere
-high-waisted, bell bottom pants (I don't mind how they look but I feel so weird in them)

-long nails
-french manicure
-crocs (of course!)
-bell-bottoms
-jelly shoes
-cowboy boots
-cutesy vintage dresses that make me look like a 50s housewife, no thanks
-ill fitting jeans
-tight turtlenecks
-nude hosiery

-cutesy vintage dresses
Ah. Yes. Vintage or new for me. Not so much for what the 1950s were about but the 'ethereal, macaroon-devouring, pseudo-Parisian doll' aesthetic of girls wearing them these days. Makes them so incredibly corny and repulsive.. in a way the actual 1950s don't come even close to.

- Lycra (except in workout clothes).

I was just wondering if any of you think there is a correlation between what you would never wear and what you don't think looks good on you. Or is it just some irrational fear of turtlenecks?

Crocs don't fall into this category of course, they look bad on everyone, but why anyone would dislike wrap dresses is beyond me. I look fabulous in themB)

I was just wondering if any of you think there is a correlation between what you would never wear and what you don't think looks good on you. Or is it just some irrational fear of turtlenecks?

Both. :lol:

^ I used to hate turtlenecks because they made me feel like something was constantly suffocating me, but now that I'm a bit older I feel there's something sophisticated about a black turtleneck.

I would never wear fur. Not for ethical reasons, but because I don't understand why anyone would want to look like a grizzly bear. I also hate the luxury of a fur coat. It conjures up horrid images of stuck up Upper East Side women with their crocodile Birkins. It's just not me at all. I don't understand sneaker-heels, you know those wedges that are made to look like sneakers? I don't get that at all.

Crocs don't fall into this category of course, they look bad on everyone, but why anyone would dislike wrap dresses is beyond me. I look fabulous in themB)

For me sometimes it's the "spirit" of a piece or style of clothing, more than how it looks on me. I associate wrap dresses with the disco era, so they aren't for me, but they look fine on. It's more about something suiting me or not. Turtlenecks look good as well, but I hate anything tight against my neck. ^_^

never say never :smile:))
I will never TRY not to wear things that doesn't compliment my body : too tight jeans, too short mini dresses, fur (NEVER), trousers that cut the important places LOL - that's it :smile:

I would never wear things I hate, flip flops are banned from my life, even for the beach.
Actually, I always wear things I like, even if I'm doing a sport, I won't dress something I hate just because it's what's supposed to do a better perfomance. If I can move just as well in a wide dress as in a sweatpant, then I'll take the dress, thank you.

crocks
birkenstocks
headband with a bow
white leggings
clothes with a big logo or brand on it (like lv bags etc.)
fake nails
Mcdonalds or KFC uniform lol

White boots
Leggings (especially under skirts)
Crocs - of course
Any top with strange words/expressions on them ("b*tch" etc.....)
Anything with a playboy bunny print (I'll never understand why a 14 years old OR a 40 years old would want to wear this - conservative me :lol:)

But turtlenecks or wrap dresses? Don't see anything wrong with that (conservative me :lol:)

Handbags that look like authentic Chanel.
Faux fur
Knee high socks
Stupid skirts that flatter no-one
Tube tops
Anything worn by the Kardashians

Chunky platform shoes/boots
Tight, restrictive clothes
Headbands/bandanas
Real fur clothes
Low or open neck tops when the temperature is below 17C
Acid/stonewash jeans

White boots
Leggings (especially under skirts)
Crocs - of course
Any top with strange words/expressions on them ("b*tch" etc.....)
Anything with a playboy bunny print (I'll never understand why a 14 years old OR a 40 years old would want to wear this - conservative me :lol:)

But turtlenecks or wrap dresses? Don't see anything wrong with that (conservative me :lol:)

I'm not a fan of clothes that makes the wearer appear skankish either, but to each their own.

...and yep, I'm a proud polo/turtleneck wearer for 6-7 months of the year :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->