Things you hate and would never wear #2

Softgrey, but you liked this pair of jeans from YY :P (correct me if I'm wrong).

Personally I find that type of pants kinda cool (I own a pair in leather), but they really aren't that flattering. But than again, oversized pieces are not flattering and that's not it's purpose. :smile:

i like oversized very much, just not drop crotch...
and i did like those jeans, until runner explained that they are drop crotch..then...not so much...
check the thread again...
^_^

i think oversized can be very flattering actually...
depends how you style it...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll agree to drop-crotch pants too... I can't think of why anyone would find shorter legs and uhm... a long crotch? an attractive look :ermm:

i think oversized can be very flattering actually...
depends how you style it...

If you have thick ankles, you could wear over-sized shoes. and voila!; your ankles look tiny:D

Perhaps you have a point^_^

^^i was thinking more about big oversized tops and such...
but you may have a point about the shoes...
never thought of it before, but it just might work...

:lol:...

Nothing in particular... usually the things I hate are the things that remind me of situations or people I can't stand... so if said person wore a nasty yellow jacket, I will not be touching anything vaguely similar not even with a stick or if I got paid, not even if I can objectively acknowledge that it's a decent nasty little item.. and it's not even about memories, just that if they wore it first, I'd downgrade myself so much by wearing something similar and last. Now that I would HATE :lol:.. I'm a ridiculous person, I know.

^it's sort of understandable to me...
i don't want to be associated with anyone i don't like or respect...
even if it's just wearing something alike- because people make assumptions based on outward appearances and tend to put you in categories...
and i don't want to be put into a category at all, much less the same category as people i don't respect or admire...

two more things i would never wear...
cowboy hat...
cowboy boots...

no thank you !
my home is not on 'the range'...
:rolleyes:

I don't hate them, in fact on artists performing on stage they can look quite cool, but since I'm not one, I'd never wear thigh high boots. Also, neon yellow as well for some reason :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->