Topshop #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glitch

Reaction score
Moderator note:

~Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.

~Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).

~Please stay on topic!

~You can find the old thread here

I bought these shorts from Richard Nicoll for Topshop:

picture-23.png

caitieb.files.wordpress.com

And I'm graving this ankle booties! Does anyone have a tip? I don't see them on the website anymore!

15razuv.jpg

forum.ellegirl.nl

Last edited by a moderator:
think those boots were in the sale just a couple of weeks ago?

i am so glad the pink belted shorts are back in stock may have to get them this time around :P

gossiping I want the belted shorts soo bad! Haha. By the time I get money I bet they've sold out again. :(

those shorts are so so so cute!

i have those boots in the plain suede-without the croco print and its lovely. its true to size and i had tried the croco print ones back when i was buying it and i kind of regret not getting those instead. have you tried ebay?

They have the denim cut away dress in all sizes in westwood cross- I went there monday, bought the pin tuck maxi dress but its just come back into stock on the website, GAH!

Also went to the topshop outlet store, so much of the stuff there is so ridiculously damaged or dirty it goes way past being a "factory second" or "shop soiled"!

Even though winter is slowly coming to and end and everywhere is getting ready for spring....I'm still mad at topshop for never getting that brown fur coat we were all lusting over in!!

THIS is the hawaii print dress i want! it's not up yet. i swear if it is cotton and £75 i am going to be so mad.

hero-dresses-220210.jpg

topshop.com

I'm about to buy these silk trousers
16E03WDNV_large.jpg
topshop.com
Silk for £30!

Also
22X08WBLK_thumb.jpg
or
22X06WGLD_thumb.jpg

can't decide which colour!

That balck is nice. Though i think you need which one is best when you try them on :smile:

I just bought the ankle booties on eBay! Thanks for the tip @lifeistifannyblu! Can't wait till they're in!

I love the sunglasses too. So tempted to buy the black pair...just I haven't found a pair of sunglasses that suit me, ever. So chances are they'll just look stupid on me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->