US Vogue May 2024 : Zendaya by Annie Leibovitz

She can do better in terms of posing imo but it´s a lovely cover for US Vogue.

Miles better than the UK Vogue cover (even though I feel like I've seen this cover from Annie many times over the years), I just wish her eyes weren't so sleepy looking.

What a gorgeous cover. Love it.

Gorgeous! That editorial? A return to form. Zendaya killed this. The styling is impeccable too.

Needed more text. Feels a bit empty.

Also, US Vogue looks way better when their texts are right/left aligned and not centered. Thanks.

The cover is stunning while the editorial is proof that once again Annie has no idea how to photograph black women please stop hiring her to do it!

Cover and editorial are good but seeing the same cover star and subject (Margiela) on both big editions of Vogue is such a terrible letdown.

Very enjoyable. Zendaya has always been a great match with fashion and one of the most high fashion celebrities.

Oh this is glorious! Annie can be so hit and miss, but I love this. I also tend to find her photographs look far better in print than on screen.

An excellent cover and some excellent photographs in the editorial, too. Classics work! But is it any sort of feat when all the other editions' potentials are squashed to begin with?

This layout & editorial format is outdated Annie needs the boot!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashleydoubek147
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->