US Vogue May 2024 : Zendaya by Annie Leibovitz

I just don’t get her appeal. She’s cute but never as gorgeous as we’re told she is. I always get the impression she’s the product of a lot of smoke and mirrors. Watched “Dune 2” and I was struck by how average she comes across as.

I also find the attachment to Law Roach strange and speaks to her taste level.

Florals? for spring? Groundbreaking. ahahaha all jokes aside, this is stunning, as crmsn mentioned the layout and composition of the photography makes for a striking spring cover, this will stand out in newsstands. Also that wedding look photo in the editorial is to die for.

Nothing new from US Vogue in terms of concept/photography. I have seen similar photographs in the magazine many times before. It is a visual bore.

My friend Scanned Fashion World from IG noticed the cover looks similar to Jennifer Lopez with the flower dress, also by Annie. He's on point.

ABSOLUTELY stunning !!! Love the cover, love the pose / hair and makeup / styling.
Plus the editorial is faaaaaantastic !!! YESSS 500%.
I love this girl, she's working it !
Thank god I opened this before British Vogue lol coz wow lol Vogue UK is baaad.

Seen that JLo cover before like what’s the point?

A truly GORGEOUS cover, absolutely love and always 100% here for Wintour going all quintessential American Vogue on us. These are just the type of covers which go down an absolute treat for me - I simply love it. The colours are fabulous, love the lush greens with the red Dolce & Gabbana Alta Moda piece and how polished and poised Zendaya looks.

one of US Vogue’s better covers and eds in a looooong time

Annie remains as the only photographer from the legendary group that still works with Vogue. Without her the soul of this magazine will be gone forever. Two consecutives covers is a miracle.

Maybe that cover sold well.
Or just accidental. They forgot it. It's a nice cover though. I like her pictures, but when I hear her talk I react like "she's too Gen Z" and I run away. She's the icon for her generation, that's for sure.

I'm sorry (not) but I do not care for Annie at all, especially when she consistently photographs black women terribly. But that's just me!
Annie is "gotta go" and who is going to take her place? we've seen countless terrible covers already. There's no new Testino or Demarchelier...

Maybe the problem is that we are constantly looking for the next somebody from the past, those days are LONG gone. The whole magazine needs a revamp

Annie is "gotta go" and who is going to take her place? we've seen countless terrible covers already. There's no new Testino or Demarchelier...
Another Anna's pet - Norman Jean Roy, who else. He was groomed to take her place.
Who knows maybe he even has some fresh ideas for backgrounds other than trees, bushes, fields or waters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->