What are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adorefaith I love that shirt!! :heart: and I'd like to try to reconstruct some maryjanes and add a velco strap, very simple but cute.

Uhm, I think not! I <3 chanel, you look very well put together! =)

I thought you looked familiar clavdia lol.

I'm sooo irritated..I had some layers on and then it was sooo hot outside..I had to take off everything except the last top :P but still ugh..it's supposed to be getting colder! ...shall put up pics later

:innocent:
Thanks!

Halloween is the best holiday (non-gift-receiving holiday that is...yea, I'm greedy :mrgreen: )

my karma has been seriously limited as well...lots of virtual-virtual karma being sent anyway.

clavdiachauchat: I gave you karma for the great costume. I accidentally hit enter before I finished the message though. Great Halloween costume! :smile:

Thanks for everyone's sweet comments.....clavdia, utopia, goosemaster, hebden, maraschin0, sonny, urd
EdK Only you could rock a floral motif sweater! :cool: And I :heart: that turtleneck!
Honeybunch Love the blue and the yellow together!
Hebden I'm v. jealous of your puffball skirt!
Utopia A beautiful navy skirt...... I'm having a bit of a love affair with navy atm.
Helena Lovely Marni top!
Clavdia Your shopping outfit sounds so well-coordinated!
Kuran You look v. cool and I love your bag. You're also pretty cute too! :blush:
Diorling Sounds wicked.....especially the riding boots!
Maraschin0 Lookin good in those skinny jeans.
Urd No need to say again how much I love your skirt and your talent! Hope you nursed your hangover better!
Hebden Liked the way you zinged up ur outfit with the beads!
Chanel That's slob???? You jest too much!
utopia Graceful...is the word that comes to mind.
Clavdia Margot! Genius! :D
purex The only time of year when sl*tty is acceptable! :D
ftb Destroyed turtlenecks...a v. popular look! The t-shirt sounds wicked.
adorefaith Cool t-shirt!

All out of karma....so damn annoying!
Alas....no Halloween outfit....my brain is so fried from work that I nearly forgot it was Halloween weren't it for the pumpkin lanterns lining my street.

Y/day went to a boring property launch at the Hilton for a new apartment complex in Beijing....obviously to cash in on Olympics 2008....it was pretty *yawn*.

imga11077yt.jpg

imga11175vg.jpg

It was so *yawn* I escaped to the bathroom 5 times just to use the Molton Brown soap! :lol:

Uniqlo black and grey stripey top
Topshop puff sleeved cardigan
Green silk embroidered puffball skirt (can't really see it properly in the pic)
Black woolen tights
Fiorucci white pumps with lace up front
H&M white bow belt
Vintage white purse
Some chain necklaces

^It's a Panasonic SV-AV50...got it in HK...the quality is really rubbish but it's very dinky and handy to carry around!

Hi everyone! I'm new here.

I must say you all look great! I love what you wear, how you were it! I've seen incredible and very original outfits here!

This is what I wore some days ago:

- A v-neck sweater
- A straight pair of jeans
- A vintage belt that used to be from my mother
- Some bangles, and a simple necklace that also where from my mom
(I must say thatks to her for all the incredible clothes and accessories she has kept! The bad thing is that she used to be a lot thinner than I am, really, she was petite)

Attachments

• ja.JPG
    ja.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 0
Oh! I have to add this.... sorry for my terrible english!
I said "where", when I should have said "were", and other things too
Shame on myself!
Well... it's not a life or death issue, is it? haha

welcome Belle!!!!!!!:smile:

good to have new ppl posting!:smile: and dont worry about your english mistakes.. there are many other ppl here whose first language isnt english.. like my case...:wink: and yes, you are lucky your mom kept all that cool stuff:smile:

love, Sonny xxx

Welcome belle! :smile:

So here's how I started out..
black halter (gap)
mustard zip up lng/slv top (some boutique)
olive mini skirt (windsor)
slim fit stretch jeans (gap)
black acryllic sweater ( probably robinson's may)
reddish/orange lace up ballet flats
orange bead necklace..or are they stones.. lol.. ehm stones

lotta colors..yes lol.. maybe I'm feeling artistic

9df1e879.jpg

then when I got to the hauler stop..(in the sun) it was like 90 degrees!
so before the hauler came..I took off most of what I had on..I started sweating.. and went to class like so...I'm alittle irritated that I had to peel off clothing.

45a9e833.jpg

*kicks california weather in the shins

Greeen Quit whining ^_^ - it's raining 10 months a year here. Wish I could get to wear a bikini or go to the beach, but it wont happen until july/august. I'm stuck here, cold and pale, and I envy you so much!

I wanna wear a halter too :ninja:

I wish more guys post their outfits...It's hard to be a man in terms of originality.
"brainstorming"!

CdG homme + Blazer (I would like to see pics from this collection "aw 2001":question: :blush: )
Black t-shirt american apparel
Black scarf american apparel
Junya watanabe/levis jeans
Zegna belt
Umbro by Kim Jones Black suede hi sneakers:heart:

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 5
The_Ida said:
Greeen Quit whining ^_^ - it's raining 10 months a year here. Wish I could get to wear a bikini or go to the beach, but it wont happen until july/august. I'm stuck here, cold and pale, and I envy you so much!

I wanna wear a halter too :ninja:

*quits whining*
I forgot about people who live where it rains most of the year..I just don't like extremes..I hate sweating lol...but yea, you could use alittle sun during 10 months of rain, goodness! Okay, I will count my california blessings! :innocent:

thanks goose ;D
oooh la ha wire artist! niiiiice!

nice shoes :D
can u get fiorucci stuff in London? i remember 2 place in sg sell fiorucci stuff

susie_bubble said:
All out of karma....so damn annoying!
Alas....no Halloween outfit....my brain is so fried from work that I nearly forgot it was Halloween weren't it for the pumpkin lanterns lining my street.

Y/day went to a boring property launch at the Hilton for a new apartment complex in Beijing....obviously to cash in on Olympics 2008....it was pretty *yawn*.

imga11077yt.jpg

imga11175vg.jpg

It was so *yawn* I escaped to the bathroom 5 times just to use the Molton Brown soap! :lol:

Uniqlo black and grey stripey top
Topshop puff sleeved cardigan
Green silk embroidered puffball skirt (can't really see it properly in the pic)
Black woolen tights
Fiorucci white pumps with lace up front
H&M white bow belt
Vintage white purse
Some chain necklaces

Outfit for today, very simple.

white v neck under T - CK
grey v neck T - YSL
wool vest with triple front panel - Dior Homme (the gal at work said it looks like I am wearing a Pita bread......)
grey wool pants - jcrew
and vintage addias stan smith

Attachments

• a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 0
you look great with leggings :heart: i don't normally compliment girls with leggings but u look great in them!!:D
cute outfit :P

i_<3_chanel said:
thankyou evryone for yr sweet comments + karma :wink: !
evryone looks great ! :heart:

slob day today ! ^_^

cream supersize slouchy cardigan w/pockets ! :wub:
grey tank
black pleated mini
navy leggings
black flats

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics