What Was Your Very First Designer Handbag?

Not sure if this counts, but my first expensive bag was an Herve Chapelier I got in 8th grade (I'm now 20). This March I bought myself a small Coach dusted suede hobo... to quickly be followed by a Coach Hampton's tote and an Andrea Brueckner saddle bag (best bag EVER). Still getting used to spending over $100 on a bag, hopefully someday I'll get up the guts to buy a Chloe Silverado or Paddington.

Not sure if this counts, but my first expensive bag was an Herve Chapelier I got in 8th grade (I'm now 20). This March I bought myself a small Coach dusted suede hobo... to quickly be followed by a Coach Hampton's tote and an Andrea Brueckner saddle bag (best bag EVER). Still getting used to spending over $100 on a bag, hopefully someday I'll get up the guts to buy a Chloe Silverado or Paddington.

a black gg monogram gucci pochette, the one that is still sold today. i think i was 18. i still have it but i haven't worn it in years. maybe i should, its kinda cute.

a black gg monogram gucci pochette, the one that is still sold today. i think i was 18. i still have it but i haven't worn it in years. maybe i should, its kinda cute.

A pucci tote, i guess that's why i have this silly name, it was the first thing that popped in my head.

I was 14.

A pucci tote, i guess that's why i have this silly name, it was the first thing that popped in my head.

I was 14.

my first gifted bag was a vintage gucci doctor's bag that was my grandmothers...it's navy with navy and red stripes...

the first "designer" bag i bought for myself was a black kate spade canteen bag for $295...i still have it and love it to death (they don't make that style anymore)

my first gifted bag was a vintage gucci doctor's bag that was my grandmothers...it's navy with navy and red stripes...

the first "designer" bag i bought for myself was a black kate spade canteen bag for $295...i still have it and love it to death (they don't make that style anymore)

it was a coach monogram clip tote in tan, i wore the hell out of that bag. i dont have any bags nearly as worn as that. i think that coach counts as designer? if not, then it was a LV monogram papillon 30. i still use the mini accesories pouch that came with it as a small makeup bag to carry with me.....

it was a coach monogram clip tote in tan, i wore the hell out of that bag. i dont have any bags nearly as worn as that. i think that coach counts as designer? if not, then it was a LV monogram papillon 30. i still use the mini accesories pouch that came with it as a small makeup bag to carry with me.....

a black nylon kate spade bag (a sam i think? it's rectangular with a snap at the top) which i got for my 14th or 15th birthday. at the time, kate spade was a big deal :P actually, it's a nice, simple bag and it still looks great despite what i put it through... i use it on rare occasions.

my second was kate spade as well, a white terry smallish backpack that cost around $250. i have no idea what i did with that one, nor do i care :lol:

a black nylon kate spade bag (a sam i think? it's rectangular with a snap at the top) which i got for my 14th or 15th birthday. at the time, kate spade was a big deal :P actually, it's a nice, simple bag and it still looks great despite what i put it through... i use it on rare occasions.

my second was kate spade as well, a white terry smallish backpack that cost around $250. i have no idea what i did with that one, nor do i care :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->