Your First Designer Purchase

my gold limited edition marc jacobs multipocket bag back in 2003? 2004? 2005? cant remember the year

I really believe that designer glasses are the best designer purchases, especially if you're on a budget...

Seems like so many designer-firsts have been sunglasses.

What was your very first designer purchase? That first thing that you totally splurged on? Even if you haven't bought designer yet, what do you feel will be your first buy? :flower:

My first desinger purchase - a pair of jeans from the Versace boutique in London... I don't splash out very often though as private sales are sooo much better for designer stuff.

it wasnt a purchase
but i got a prada keychain from ym parents from rome
it was 100$
i had asked for a back pack ro sandals but they said that 300 dollars was rediculous and they couldnt live with themnselves if they spent that much on sandals...
yet the spent... 100$ on a 1x2 inch stainless steel keychain

It was somewhere it the late 80's.. a jacket with dark blue/purple denim and black sleeves, from Junior Gaultier. My mom bought it for me, it was in a cool designer store in Spain- Valencia.

A pair of Prada shoes, I think. :unsure:

(picture from the seller)

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm, does designer perfume qualify? I received lots and lots of perfumes from my family.
Or CK and Chloe bags from my aunt

Is Diesel considered to be a designer? A bit puzzled here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chikirin
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->