Your First Designer Purchase

my first buy with my own money was this Dolce & Gabbana leather jacket not too long ago!! love it so much

I don't actually remember what my FIRST designer item was. but I remember walking into Dolce Gabbana and buying a top, it was like 500$ and a friend totally pressured me into buying it... :blush: It was non-sale too and I felt AWFUL, that was like my 2 week allowance... Oh well. I was 16.

I remember walking into Dolce Gabbana and buying a top, it was like 500$ and a friend totally pressured me into buying it... :blush: It was non-sale too and I felt AWFUL, that was like my 2 week allowance...

Only two weeks? $500 is equivalent to 62.5 weeks of allowance for me! :o

A Juicy Couture bag about two years ago (yeah, I know, it's Juicy Couture, but it's not actually that bag and I don't use it anymore anyway).

a fendi wool scarf for 70 euros. it has the FF print all over it with thick red ends... the material is very nice but I am SO over the zucca print!!! it's buried in my closet as we speak. I am thinking about ebaying it but then I think about my future daughter who will wear it when monogram becomes chic again... :P

a green Jeffrey Griffin button-up, probably about 5 years ago...it's this really thick green material, similar to the type of material used to make camouflage garments for the military, and the back has an embroidered paint-by-numbers nature scene picturing deers drinking from a river...it's a size small, and fit me more like a medium, but now it fits like a charm..

damn, i wish they still stocked him in the US :(

My first was a little Gucci handbag. I got it in Italy. It just felt right.

The only other designer item I own is a pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs pumps. So cute! ^_^

about a year ago...my Alexander Mcqueen skull scarf...wore it like once and hate the fabric lol

I bought a burberry tranch coat. Then I sent it back because it looked cheap. I have a see by chloe dress does that count?

Dolce and Gabbana lace up Boots--they are still fabulous!:wink:

Burberry scarf - years ago and it still looks brand new despite many wearings and (hand) washings. Does that count? :blush:

i was gonna say a marc jacobs purse but then the poster above me made me realize that my first designer item was a burberry scarf too.

My mom's had me in designer since I was born! I still have a kid's red/green Gucci belt and LV monogram long wallet she got me when I first started saving money lol...

My own first designer purchase would be a Martin Margiela top I paid nearly full price for ($400), regretted at the time, and now I'm thrilled about.

I bought a Vivienne Westwood knitwear five years in a sale, absolutely thrilled with it then promptly shrank it by accident in the washing machine

A pair of Prada sunglasses.. that broke about 4 months after I bought them >_< They were so icky guido bling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->