Balmain F/W 2015.16 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
Balmain-RTW-FW15-Paris-2035-1425569548-mediumbigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

Thanks for sharing so fast ! We recognize Olivier's style, but it's not the very same thing he did last time. There's some novelty. It's kinda good.

The best things about this show were the cast, the hair & make-up and the set. The clothes are dated and bad...only the white coat on Jessica and the striped black dress on Lily worked.
That was very bad...I'm ready for Alexandre Vauthier to do Balmain.

I like this!
late 80s/ early 90s sexy rich b*tch.

The colors are great, it's very appreciable. Overall it feels different, which is a good thing I guess.

A lot of this reminds me of Gucci and LV s/s 2011.

Welp, just when I think his clothes can't get any more hideous they inevitably do.

Does he have a personal goal of making the ugliest pants and skirts in the bussness? If so he is succeeding.

It's very different from the last collections and I love it !

It's undeniably gorgeous and very wearable but.. I see Gucci. I'd mistake this for Gucci. the colors, the silhouettes, the fringes... Gucci

I do like the novelty (having a departure from his usual style) of it but the execution and final output ended up like a copy of something else. The irony of novelty

Last edited by a moderator:
The colors remind me Gucci and LV from a couple of seasons ago too :lol:. There's nothing too exciting here, I just love the white coat on Stam. Very lovely.

There are some truly hideous pieces in this collection. And it seems like a recycling of last season, on top of the other labels that appear to have been inspiration. But that cast! OMG

Amazing cast.

I enjoy this color palette one thousand percent more than SS15. There are some good pieces here. A couple of repeats from Pre-fall 2015. Overall I enjoy this offering. Not his best but not his worst. It's fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjidiakez
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->