Balmain F/W 2016.17 Paris

Wow, this collection is absolutely disgusting! What's the inspiration? The Kardashian-Jenners???? Seriously, I CAN'T EVEN! And the wigs?????

Insipired by Kim Kardashian & Pucci boots

I like the soft pink/blue colors

Last edited by a moderator:
Olivier is such an exciting talent. Always got something up his sleeve. Just when you think it can't get any worse, here comes his new collection.

i'm going to be in the minority but i liked it :lol: apart from the major ruffles, they're a bit OTT.

He's transformed into the Kardashian's chief tailor it seems, le sigh.

^ I don't get how you can say he transformed into it, his style was tacky from the start.. the Kardashians just ended up liking it and encouraging him to just continue this way, only his first ever collection was a little nice

Olivier ate the Dynasty wardrobe and then puked it back out.

I just... ugh.. Who wears this (besides those people)? Does this actually sell? What is this Bob Mackie in hell garbage? Why does he still have a job? God answer me!

I couldn't even focus on the clothes because of the wigs. How awful are they? And those baroque pieces, God.

I went there to see if the Kardashian vibe I had from this collection was normal and it seems it is. Also, I really don't understand the need of these wigs, if they were better looking, maybe it could have looked great but... :angel:

This whole show was just embarrassing...

Even beyond the styling, horrible wigs and his missing taste level, the fit on a lot of the clothes was awful. Those skirts with exentuated hips, and sheer leggings with a baggy fit around the crotch :sick:. If his shtick is going to be gaudy and excessive then the clothes HAVE to be well made.

If these models can't make it look good how the hell is an ordinary customer going to wear it with confidence?!

I'm honestly just so over it. The same collection every season, in a different colour palette. The only thing going for this is the cast, he should be a casting director.

Last edited by a moderator:
Balmain is so unbearable! I can't.
First, that try-hard "Drama" with the orchestra and dramatic runway...
Then, those ugly, unflattering clothes (maybe looks 38 & 51 are the only acceptbale looks in this).
Finally those wigs. I don't know if they are part of the BALMAIN HAIR line but if they are...what a waste!

They are selling blazers, bodycon dresses and jeans but while i love tackiness, this is just at another level. You don't need to do brash colors, prints or even to show that much skin to produce something trashy like that.

This is worst than Julian MacDonald!

I really think that Phillip Plein is better than this. At least, it has a sense of humor!

That outfit on Alessandra is just so wrong in so many levels!!! Where is Decarnin when you need him!!

My poor eyes cannot unsee those disgusting ruffles. They are as terrifying as spiders! He just did last season again but just decided to make it 10 times worse.

So many girls with amazing bodies, and they all looked terrible. How does one accomplish that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stephenandrebecca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->