Chanel Cerf Tote

i scored a used cerf on ebay...
for a great price...

i couldn't decide between the cerf and a lanvin...
but i thought the cerf was so timeless...

i'm so excited!!

:buzz:

^Kimair that's great :D

What a find! The cerf is so timeless and such a classic.
You will be getting lots of use out of this bag!
Congrats :flower:

PinkRae said:
Wow- I got the black large one with the gold c's that have the turn lock in Feb. 06 at the Chanel store in the South Coast Plaza mall (CA) because it was cute and reminded me alittle of a Hermes Birkin. I love it! It fits perfectly over my shoulder and holds everything (I have two young kids so it ends up being a diaper bag too!). I usally change my bag with every outfit but this seems to look good with everything, so I've used it straight for a month, which is a life time for one of my bags!

Yes, it does remind one of a Birkin doesn't it? B)
I use mine to satisfy my Birkin craving for now till I am able to get my hands on one :blush:

Chanel SCP has the cerf tote with the double ccs available in black, beige and dark brown(nice colour!)

Also there was one with the mademoiselle lock in black.

I scored myself a cerf tote with mademoiselle lock in brown. I have a hard time to decide between the black and the brown end up I love the brown more.

Congrats on your cerf kimair :smile:

i would definitely consider the cerf tote a classic.
it's still available in stores- i saw quite a few at the scp chanel boutique with the cc turnlock in all colors.

pichu888 said:
i would definitely consider the cerf tote a classic.
it's still available in stores- i saw quite a few at the scp chanel boutique with the cc turnlock in all colors.
thanks pichu! sorry i know this is a silly question but what's scp? :P

klow-chloe' said:
I scored myself a cerf tote with mademoiselle lock in brown. I have a hard time to decide between the black and the brown end up I love the brown more.

Congrats on your cerf kimair :smile:

Woohoo - that's great!
The brown's a great colour too!
Seems like this trip has been VERY fruitful for you, bags-wise! :woot:

Thanks girls :smile: Pictures are coming soon. I took some pictures today at the hotel I´m stay here in Barcelona but my bf forgot to bring the connection cable for uploading the pictures:(

congrats on your cerf klow :flower:

i still need to take pics of mine...
chanel in san francisco has black and brown with the gold cc closure...

do the cerf totes ever come with a mademoiselle lock in a gold or brassy gold color like the mademoiselle locks on reissues, or is it always that palladium-like color?

^thus far the ones that I've seen are in the palladium-like colour.

I don't think they started making the cerf tote mademoiselle lock in gold.

could i ask what is the measurement of the cerf tote with CC closure again? :P because i was told it is 15"*9". is it right? is it the large size?

thx heaps. :flower:

hi everyone, I'm new to this thread but it has convinced me to buy the chanel cerf. I just got the one with the cc's in black this week and I absolutely adore it. Its definitely reminiscent of the birkin, except this one you can wear on your shoulder. I asked the SA if they had it in Ivory - like the one J. Aniston had on "the break-up" but she said that they haven't had that in a long while....I want one in Ivory now too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->