Vintage Chanel Bags

here's my beautiful vintage Chanel backpack. so super soft i die every time i touch it. but the chainstraps smell brassy :( but so worth it!

IMG_3656.JPG

IMG_3654.JPG

IMG_3655.JPG

K.A.T.E & Shellybean - thanks for your help. i'll be smiling once i've posted. Watch me tomorrow. x

All these bags are so gorgeous. I found my vintage Chanel last year and absolutely love it, I kind of love it even more than my new 2.55 just because it seems more special. Sadly I was wearing some black trousers and they rubbed off on the beige, not sure how to get it cleaned as the boutique in Sydney doesn't offer any cleaning services :(

I don't have a digital camera, but I am carrying it here
n219000216_31689481_292.jpg

where is the best, reputable website to buy authentic vintage chanels?
I'm looking for a vintage bucket bag a lá
2hgdykj.jpg

Photo: style.com/vogue

theres no point of looking for a vintage chanel online, chances that they sell out as soon as it's on sale.

Hey all, I bought a cute Chanel bag in 1989. It's petite, with a slip through chain handle that can be worn over the shoulder or doubled up and carried as a small handbag. Have rarely seen another like it. And it's really cute!! And I want to wear it again.

Anyhow, I stored it for a while in the upper realms of my closet, and when I took it out, I noticed that the interior leather lining had become all crumbly. What should I do? Is my best bet to take it to CHANEL? Do you think they can fix this sort of thing? I actually have the original box and receipt too.

I'd be willing to pay a couple-few hundred dollars in repairs.

Also does anyone know if it's possible to get a longer strap? I can wear this cross-body but it's on the short side. Would love to have a slightly longer strap.

Not sure if this question is appropriate, as I didn't read the rest of the thread. But if it's not and anyone can point me in another direction, that'd be great too. Cheers!

You should take your bag to Chanel just to see if they will be able to repair it. If not, I guess you can try the lovinmybags website to see if the lining is something they can work on.

Not sure about the strap, but no harm asking Chanel I guess.

Good luck! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bastianvek
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->