Vintage Chanel Bags

yes, they are all really soft the tote is kinda worn but i love it.

My mom has this Chanel bag she said she purchased in the 80s.. the bag has this beautiful zipper pull.. has anyone seen these before??

Attachments

• chanel.JPG
    chanel.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 12
Athough chanel bags are a classic, there is something about them that i dislike. :s

Thanks ladies! it had been in my moms closet for years, but i dont live with her so i had forgotten the bag existed.. until one day my mom said she was cleaning up her closet and selling unnecessary stuff, she sent pics of what she didnt want and i was able to rescue some pretty things.. like this bag!! ughhh i cant believe she was planning to sell it in the first place... crazy woman!!

2531493777_52a4a9c529.jpg

I just got this bag: Did Chanel ever do a bag like this?

wow loves, that is one pretty bag :yes:

and i just saw this pretty HUGE vintage chanel from annsfabulousfinds.com for whooping price over 3k :(
i am drooling over this, but it's wayyy overpriced IMO
c'mon you crazy sheahorse. You've already cuddling that calf double flap chanel. Forget it. Itz too huge for you. I can carry my daughter inside... give me! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I love all this vintage eye-canndy!
Here is my small vintage collection. It took me years to find these bags, that's why I love them even more!
scaled.php

^Amazing collection!
I have a question about identifying an authentic vintage Chanel bag. A couple of days ago I saw a plain velvet-like bag but when I looked inside I saw a tag that read Gabrielle Chanel in white cursive signature. The label was of a fabric material and there were some stains inside the bag from aging I think. I wanted to buy it so I could take pictures but the place would not accept credit cards. I think it would be pretty hard to have it authenticated from a Chanel boutique considering that the label would mark it as from the Coco Chanel era. Would do you guys think?

@before
If you have pictures you can have your bag authenticated at different sites like the purseforum and also some sites where you have to pay (you can even sent the bag there) but I forget the name

great vintage chanels everyone!

PUNKY- i love that little chanel you have... it's so perfect. i've been looking for something to go around the waist, but i don't want gucci or coach etc. that chanel is amazing. how much did you get it for???

I love Vintage bags and collect them the most. I have one vintage Chanel bag, which i'd love to show you all, but i don't know how to post pictures from my Macbook to TFS. I've always had that problem, hence nothing much from me. I'd love to share if anyone knows how I can post photos.

I love Vintage bags and collect them the most. I have one vintage Chanel bag, which i'd love to show you all, but i don't know how to post pictures from my Macbook to TFS. I've always had that problem, hence nothing much from me. I'd love to share if anyone knows how I can post photos.

Use this website: http://www.imageshack.us/

Click browse, and find your photo. Press upload then when the new page loads copy the "Thumbnail for forums (1)" (If it's a big picture) or "Hotlink for forums (1)" (if it's smaller) and paste it into a reply on here.....easy! :flower:

It's super easy girlfriend! If the pictures are already on your macbook they will be in "iPhoto", right? So when you write your post, if you scroll a bit you will see the long oval button labelled "manage attachments". Click on it and a new window will pop up. Click on the "choose file" button (there are five of them so you could post 5 photos in one post if you wanted to) and it might automatically go to your iPhoto, if not, you can just select it. Click on the photo you want to upload and press "Choose", then click the "Upload" button. Then close the pop-up window and you will see right above the "manage attachments" button the file you selected. Press submit reply and... VOILA! You will be a lean, mean, pic posting machine!

*k.a.t.e*, we posted at the same time!!
LadyIllusion, you can use both methods, the nice thing about my method is you must be logged on to TFS to see the images when they come directly from your iPhoto. Meaning that a non-member can't steal your pics for their fake ebay auction or something like that. That might be true for the imageshack ones too, but I'm not really sure. Please remember to put Pic credit: me/LadyIllusion or something so it won't get deleted.
Also, I have found that if I re-label my images, I am unable to upload them for some reason. (could be my computer ineptness)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batman112
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->