Vintage Chanel Bags

seahorseinstripe

Reaction score
as much as i love the latest chanel bags, i think i have a thing with the vintage ones :P

and so i think of starting this thread for fellow TFSers who collected or have vintage chanel items and share the pics with us here :D

i'll start with some of mine

vintage jumbo caviar classic
i love the CC locks compared to the new ones, and the jumbo size which is i think bigger than the new ones
DSCN4147copy.jpg

bucket lambskin
DSCN5584.jpg

navy chevron
i love the cute cc medallion, i post pic compared to the coco cabas' medallion
DSCN4536copy.jpg

DSCN4535copy.jpg

vintage caviar billfold wallet
DSCN5703.jpg

DSCN5704.jpg

caviar tote
not sure about it's authenticity though, i found it at a vintage shop and the inside was in a bad condition so they change the lining and all :(
DSCN5783.jpg

seahorseinstripe ... you make me envious of all your gorgeous vintage Chanel's!
You have collected some beautiful bags.. ;-)

thanks girls :smile:
i hope more people would come and post their vintage chanels for us to drool over too :(

great collection! this one's my mother's. i was with her when she bought it around 1990 or thereabouts.
m
936813.JPG
bvg

936814.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
wow loves, that is one pretty bag :yes:

and i just saw this pretty HUGE vintage chanel from annsfabulousfinds.com for whooping price over 3k :(
i am drooling over this, but it's wayyy overpriced IMO
Picture23.jpg

Omgosh! Hahah giant is right! I'm pretty sure I would fall over if I used that bag! Actually... someone else could probably carry me INSIDE that bag! :o hahaha!

wow that's huge bag. it's nice though.

thanks seahorse and btw i esp love your 2002 "vintage" bag

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any D: I really want a vintage camera bag. I guess my Chanel bag will become vintage if and when I give it to my future daughter, haha.

^ Hahaha so true, eh? That's cute.

I have this vintage mini that I got a few years ago, red velvet with gold hardware. I couldn't resist ^_^ This bag actually fits in the box from my huge chanel sunnies! Hahaha!!

Attachments

• img0065dd0.jpg
    img0065dd0.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 6
great collection! this one's my mother's. i was with her when she bought it around 1990 or thereabouts.
edit: please do not quote images

OMG!! I have this very same Chanel shoulder bag honey. I put everything in it. My mom bought it for me in 1996....classic! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Those last three are amazing! I want something like that sooo badly :c but I haven't found any yet.

WOW labeladdict :smile: I love mine. Do you happen to know the model name of ahem..OUR bag? My mum threw away the box a long time ago.

sophia it's so cute :P
punky the 1st and the last one is TDF!! they look very soft and buttery

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vn varenne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->