Vintage Chanel Bags

seahorseinstripe

Reaction score
as much as i love the latest chanel bags, i think i have a thing with the vintage ones :P

and so i think of starting this thread for fellow TFSers who collected or have vintage chanel items and share the pics with us here :D

i'll start with some of mine

vintage jumbo caviar classic
i love the CC locks compared to the new ones, and the jumbo size which is i think bigger than the new ones
DSCN4147copy.jpg

bucket lambskin
DSCN5584.jpg

navy chevron
i love the cute cc medallion, i post pic compared to the coco cabas' medallion
DSCN4536copy.jpg

DSCN4535copy.jpg

vintage caviar billfold wallet
DSCN5703.jpg

DSCN5704.jpg

caviar tote
not sure about it's authenticity though, i found it at a vintage shop and the inside was in a bad condition so they change the lining and all :(
DSCN5783.jpg

seahorseinstripe ... you make me envious of all your gorgeous vintage Chanel's!
You have collected some beautiful bags.. ;-)

thanks girls :smile:
i hope more people would come and post their vintage chanels for us to drool over too :(

great collection! this one's my mother's. i was with her when she bought it around 1990 or thereabouts.
m
936813.JPG
bvg

936814.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
wow loves, that is one pretty bag :yes:

and i just saw this pretty HUGE vintage chanel from annsfabulousfinds.com for whooping price over 3k :(
i am drooling over this, but it's wayyy overpriced IMO
Picture23.jpg

Omgosh! Hahah giant is right! I'm pretty sure I would fall over if I used that bag! Actually... someone else could probably carry me INSIDE that bag! :o hahaha!

wow that's huge bag. it's nice though.

thanks seahorse and btw i esp love your 2002 "vintage" bag

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any D: I really want a vintage camera bag. I guess my Chanel bag will become vintage if and when I give it to my future daughter, haha.

^ Hahaha so true, eh? That's cute.

I have this vintage mini that I got a few years ago, red velvet with gold hardware. I couldn't resist ^_^ This bag actually fits in the box from my huge chanel sunnies! Hahaha!!

Attachments

• img0065dd0.jpg
    img0065dd0.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 6
great collection! this one's my mother's. i was with her when she bought it around 1990 or thereabouts.
edit: please do not quote images

OMG!! I have this very same Chanel shoulder bag honey. I put everything in it. My mom bought it for me in 1996....classic! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Those last three are amazing! I want something like that sooo badly :c but I haven't found any yet.

WOW labeladdict :smile: I love mine. Do you happen to know the model name of ahem..OUR bag? My mum threw away the box a long time ago.

sophia it's so cute :P
punky the 1st and the last one is TDF!! they look very soft and buttery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->