Chanel Cerf Tote

I LIKE that new cerf tote! It looks taller than the other one. I like the front pocket. Love the brown color. Hot outfits too.

Klow-chloe, the pictures of your bag are gorgeous! Thanks for posting different outfits with it - it shows how versatile the bag is. I'm wanting the chocolate cerf now!:heart:

Well, I've always been a fan of the darker brown, but Klow, my attention was drawn more to your clothes! I love everything you wear!

Love it, Klow! You really scored on the chanel...lucky girl!

Thanks DP, pucci, kare and amalie for your kind words.

Kare - I managed to score several tops , jackets, dresses from Marni and some are from the high street end chain store like Top Shop and H&M. I'm glad you like them.

Sorry to ask this again, but I am confused... It was mentioned that this season's Cerf comes with the CC lining... Does this apply only to the Mademoiselle style or does it also apply to the CC closure style? My mom just purchased the CC Closure and her lining is canvas...

Klow, love your bag and pics! I still really want the cerf, and you look like a fashion editor in all your outfits.

klow - so nice and classic. the cerf tote is still on the top of my wanted list.

Thank you VP & nat.

nat - I think you should get one it is truly classic bag. I would use mine for many years without worry it would be dated.

My NM s/a is getting me the chocolate cerf tote with the cc closure. I am returning my chocolate Muse (never could get into the Muse craze sadly) for the cerf. Does the cc closure style come in only one size, and is it smaller than yours Klow or the same size?

roey - the cc closure only come in one size and it is the same size with the one I got.

Congratulation :smile: Post some pics for us to drool over it.

:heart: the Cerf! I'm hoping to get one soon and just wanted to say Thanks for all the info in this thread.:flower:

Hi! Does anyone know if the cerf comes in beige with silver hardware?

^ yah it does, i saw it at chanel in bal harbour a few months ago.

the cerf goes for super cheap on ebay. i saw a black one go for just a couple hundred a few weeks back.

I don't know if I like this bag or not... it looks so classic but in some pictures it appears to be very slouchy and has a strange shine(like nylon?)...

theybf.com

ImageHandler.ashx

stylediary

Courteney Cox has one I just found out. Pictures are from her star style thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
mermaidandcats, thanks for sharing those pictures of Courtney Cox.
Please provide proper credits for the images, else they will have to be removed.
Quoting her TFS style thread as a credit is not accurate as the images are usually taken from another website :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrblg2020
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->