Chanel Cerf Tote

bagfetish said:
hi everyone, I'm new to this thread but it has convinced me to buy the chanel cerf. I just got the one with the cc's in black this week and I absolutely adore it. Its definitely reminiscent of the birkin, except this one you can wear on your shoulder. I asked the SA if they had it in Ivory - like the one J. Aniston had on "the break-up" but she said that they haven't had that in a long while....I want one in Ivory now too!!!

Have you tried Neiman Marcus? They might have a ivory somewhere...

It's funny you mention the birkin comment... my mom said the same thing! (about the over the shoulder thing:(flower:

^ I'll probably wait a couple of weeks before I can get another bag. I've already bought 4 bags in the past 2 months! My favorite is the cerf though cuz i think its both classic and functional....

kachi said:
could i ask what is the measurement of the cerf tote with CC closure again? :P because i was told it is 15"*9". is it right? is it the large size?

thx heaps. :flower:

i believe the sizes are 14 x 10 x 5 and 14 x 7 x 5...

Just thought i'd put another pic of ashley olsen with cerf..i haven't seen this pic on this thread yet...but it gives a good view of the bag and the proportions....

77.0.jpg

kimair said:
i believe the sizes are 14 x 10 x 5 and 14 x 7 x 5...

thanks, kimair. :wink:

what's the 14 X10 X 5 selling for? US$1850? what's about the 14 X 7 X 5?

tia :flower:

No...I don't think so. The tote that she carried had chain handles, if I recall correctly. I don't remember seeing the cerf tote during season one, I was an avid fan of The O.C then :wink:

Oh Klow, I have been absent but so glad to come back to you getting so many new bags!!

I love the cerf in brown. I saw it at the store and loooove how elegant the colour is. So fitting for the cerf.

I remember marybear had pics of her brown cerf way back in this thread and it looks gorgeous! The brown has really grown on me hugely.

Think it's a different brown for this season. Much darker. iirc.

Yes it is different brown , this season the brown is darker and richer and the lining has the cc printed :smile:

Sorry if this is a repeat question...
Can someone tell me if the cerf with the CC's come in two sizes, or just one?
Thank you!

^Afaik, it only comes in one size.
It's the cerf with the mademoiselle lock that comes in 2 sizes.

klow-chloe' said:
Yes it is different brown , this season the brown is darker and richer and the lining has the cc printed :smile:

are they the new style of cerf tote for this reason?

PrincessImp. said:
^Afaik, it only comes in one size.
It's the cerf with the mademoiselle lock that comes in 2 sizes.
right...
but according to the SAs at the sf chanel store, they're only making the cc closure cerf for f/w...

there's a used black cerf in the smaller size with the mademoiselle closure on ebay: 330012751290

kachi...the smaller one is $1850 now...
i haven't seen a larger one in stores, so it's probably more...

klow-chloe' said:
So do both models of the Chanel Cerf (CC closure and Mademoiselle) come with different linings? My mom's black Chanel Cerf with CC closure has the canvas lining... (purchased this year)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->