Christian Louboutin

Hi!
I'm actually looking for the Ulona's (any version) but can't seem to find them... tips anybody?

a cute little article scan from Harpers Shopping Guide issued by Grazia.

lloub-2.jpg

The Rollerboy seem to be sold out everywhere!!! I might get waitlisted here in Portugal for a pair... but I've considered a DIY project.. I know, shame on me! :$
I'm scared that when I finally get my loubies I might be afraid to wear them because they're flat... too much red sole!... I can deal perfectly with women's worn out CL, because the part you really notice is the drop, and it won't get worn out!...
So... tell me, do you guys have any flats? How are their soles? Do you protect them with anything? I've read clear nail polish... like a top coat... what do you think?
I'm lost...

I'm on the fence about getting my second pair (first being a regular black patent pair) of Louboutins-- these ones that I have in mind are the beige studded Pigalle's...

I'm so indecisive! Should I jump and get them?
They're so expensive, but so shiny!

^ Yes do it!
As for the flats, the soles will wear with use like any other. Some tfs-ers have had special soles applied or what not to keep the 'red'.

Speaking of shiny...the pics don't do 'em justice. THE most comfy (& bling-ed out) Loubs I've owned. (pics by me)

Attachments

• IMG00683.jpg
    IMG00683.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 15
I'm loving the Louboutin Daffodil...!!!
these babies are high.....:shock:

louboutin+daffodil.png

theshoegirl.blogspot.com

I like them too, but not in black. A saw them on Kim Kardashian a few days ago.
They just seem to be that high:smartass:

Last edited by a moderator:
here they are on Beyonce.. I don't like the strass at all but the shape of the shoe is great.

christian-louboutin-daffodil-beyonce.jpg

raindropsofsapphire.com

Irina Shayk wearing Christian Louboutin Leopard-Print Python Pump

Dailymail.co.uk

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1
The platform on the Daffodil is way too high, makes them look clumsy.
If the heels were the same height, and the plaform half as high, they would look great.

I don't like the daffodils. the platform is way too high and oddly shaped, it makes em look cheap. like shoes you'd find in a stripper shop.

I don't like the daffodils. the platform is way too high and oddly shaped, it makes em look cheap. like shoes you'd find in a stripper shop.

That's what I love about them...!!:lol:

very Dolly Parton... "it takes a lot of money to look this cheap":P

I did it!

I jumped, got them, and am not looking back!!

Attachments

• IMG00038-20110225-1825.jpg
    IMG00038-20110225-1825.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 78

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boxij
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"