Edie Sedgwick #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was only recentley I became aware of who Edie Sedgwick was. Since then I have been ever so intrigued by her lifestyle and her close relationship to Andy Warhol.

Her life was filled with such sadness. It's somewhat reflective of today's "young Hollywood". The dangers of being so vanurable and neive.

Anyways her style was great. I loved the darkness of the makeup in contrast with her pale skin.

ooooh noooo! the "Ciao Manhattan" file was deleted! Could someone be a darling and email me "Citizen Kane"? :smile: :smile: :smile:

I loved the ciao audio tapes especially because i didnt see the film [well , some parts i saw]. very intresting... its very sad to hear edie talking about drugs. Edie's voice is so beautiful very full and strong, god how i love her!!
thanks sooo much for this tapes

I can´t remember if we have discussed this before, but does anyone know what kind of labels Edie wore?

I was reading Flaunt magazine today and in an interview Sienna Miller said the reason Edie's eyebrows were so big was because she wanted to hide her scar from the car accident. Is that true? If she wanted to hide it, why did she sometimes trace it with eyeliner? :huh:

I was reading Flaunt magazine today and in an interview Sienna Miller said the reason Edie's eyebrows were so big was because she wanted to hide her scar from the car accident. Is that true? If she wanted to hide it, why did she sometimes trace it with eyeliner? :huh:

Especially since it was in between her eyebrows :rolleyes:

Yeah, Edie liked to flaunt it. I think she just had big eyebrows naturally and she would also put make up on them just for the heck of it!

I can´t remember if we have discussed this before, but does anyone know what kind of labels Edie wore?

you can hear it in the ciao tapes.I remember She said she sold all her clothes so it means she wore them. the labels were chanel and balenciaga.
i guess she wore more labels but i never heard her talking about 'em

Last edited by a moderator:
On the Life magazine picture it says in the corner who designed the clothes, i know in the late sixties she wore clothes from Paraphernalia.

Has anyone seen the mini Edie documentary they added to The Factory Girl DVD? Just curious...

Hi everyone...I asked this quite a lot before so maybe someone knows it now

What parfume is Edie using in Poor little Rich Girl???????Towards the end of the Movie. Maybe Tresor?

Thanks so much eveybody!!!!!!!

Is it possible to see clips of Poor Little Rich Girl anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->