Edie Sedgwick #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know who did the costumes/styling in Factory Girl? I must say, they did an AWESOME job!

Also, can anyone ID any of the designer pieces Sienna Miller wore in the film?

TIA!

hmmm I might be completely off, but wasnt that video connected with the Girl On Fire Documentary?

Also more new pictures from onlyediesedgwick tumblr:

These are the only ones (except for ScarlettLover's) that are new to me. I think the rest were in the old threads.

edie-1.png

edie1-4.png

I just bought yet another striped t-shirt. Have gazillions, but they remind me of sweetie Edie. Awwww, ain't she cute with that veil. Bless her pretty dimpled smile. What a star!

French Cruller, Have you tried anything from Steve Sasco Designs? I bought a few things from this Factory Girl collection because the Erickson Beamon ones were out of my price range too.

Pepe Jeans Warhol collection have some Edie clothing again!:

mj4wet.jpg

166ljk8.jpg

Source: pepejeans.com/ie/warhol-lookbook.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers, CherryLicorice! I just checked out Steve Sasco's designs - his 'Factory Girl Collection' is gorgeous! I'm interested in the 'Life Magazine' earrings (with the Swarovski crystals). What is the quality like for the pieces you ordered? Thank you for the heads up!

Cheers, CherryLicorice! I just checked out Steve Sasco's designs - his 'Factory Girl Collection' is gorgeous! I'm interested in the 'Life Magazine' earrings (with the Swarovski crystals). What is the quality like for the pieces you ordered? Thank you for the heads up!

I have that pair! I adore them. The quality is great. I started out with one pair (check out ebay for this pieces at even lower prices), and ended up with most of the collection. The earrings aren't feather light, but to me they're light for such large earrings if that makes sense. Glad I could help :smile:

Does Daphne Guinness remind anyone else here of Edie? Aristocratic background, artistic, a style iconoclast? Plus very petite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->