John Galliano F/W 2005.06 Paris

I'm not too crazy about the Armani-esque wide-legged pants, striped tank/blazer, and berets...but the rest is heaven :heart:

I'm not saying that he did but somehow the first couple pieces make me think of Armani...

yeah i can see it too a bit but i really more associate it with the 1930s/marlene theme of the collection... :flower:

It's so beautifull, I cannot stop looking at it...the granny shoes are so ugly though, love that! :lol:

i love the stripped blazer that erin o is wearing!!!great collection the clothes r not overpowered by the drama

I love this collection so much, it really is perfection!

I really love where Galliano is right now, his collections for dior and his own label have been absoloutly fantastic - I love Galliano no matter what he does, but its collections like this that are why i love him so much.
:wub: :heart: :wub:

I guess someone has cut his drug supply. I really like this and his Dior collection. I hope he keeps it up.B)

Foxie-Pooh said:
I'm not saying that he did but somehow the first couple pieces make me think of Armani...

the first secction reminded me of his summer 99 couture collection for dior inspired by surrealism, the apricot silk dress that have folds of fabrics on the hips made me thought of a gold brocade or lame dress naomie wore for his fall 98 rtw and that yellow parka trimed with mink as well as hamish bowles reminded me of nicole´s glorious oscar dress, i´m completely in love of this collection :heart:

52284001.jpg

:shock: ... :rofl:

52284003.jpg

52284009.jpg

...the set at the show was gorgeous

Last edited by a moderator:
wowowowwoow. love ittttt. so many pieces are too good,. i was not looking forward to seeing what he'd put out, but i guess i was proved wrong!

The video's up at Style.com and the whole presentation was perfect....great music, totally captured the Hollywood backlot feel of the collection.

interesting
after the latest dior collections i would have thought that galliano would have toned down his own line as well.
but it is obvious this collection is not as flamboyant as past collections from galliano

Wow, I can dig it, surprisingly. It almost reminds me of Yohji with its fluidity, except with a Galliano twist.

If only the mens was on par with this...I actually like some of the deep v-neck t-shirts although I'm not sure if I can pull it off so well.

this show contained all of the color and theatre the dior show lacked...i think something wicked this way comes...

mikeijames said:
this show contained all of the color and theatre the dior show lacked...i think something wicked this way comes...
:ninja: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->