John Galliano F/W 2005.06 Paris

gucci13.jpg

doesn't this look sort of like that green coat or just the cut of a lot of them. just dawned on me.
picture from moda

Is anyone getting tired of his newspaper print... It seems like it has been around a little too long now. His collection was stunning tho.

This collection is SO beautiful I can't stand it!! :buzz:
This is why I love Galliano. He is fierce!!

I like his newspaper print. I think it's funky... in a good way.

Does anybody know the name of the song or artist that's singing "you will always be, my pride and joy....." sounds kind of like Erykah Badu, but I'm pretty positive it's not. Thanks so much in advance.

Very nice but I'm so over the Galliano Newspaper print, enough is enough!

Oh My God, like seriously, I just watched the video...I could cry right now, this collection was beautiful...the way it was put together, everythign was perfect....

but wtf was wrong with Galliano, he scared the crap out of me...he thinks he's Bette Midler at Hocus Pocus :lol: :lol:

YES they got rid of the usual runway (i didnt like it much!!)

metal-on-metal said:
What exactly do you mean? :unsure:
word on the street is that his contract with dior expires this year...and from what i've gathered, no one's said anything about renewing it yet...

brian said:
word on the street is that his contract with dior expires this year...and from what i've gathered, no one's said anything about renewing it yet...

i think i heard just the opposite brian...:lol:
hmmm...whatever...
:innocent:

Spike413 said:
The video's up at Style.com and the whole presentation was perfect....great music, totally captured the Hollywood backlot feel of the collection.
I completely agree - the clothes looked even better 'in motion', if that makes sense :blush: I'm in love with this collection :heart:

Makes perfect sense tiffany, clothes usually look even better moving then the do still, but John's bias cut pieces take that to a whole new level....that cream gown on Anastassia with the colored screen-print was just so fluid, so beautiful.

brian said:
what did you hear? :o
i'm not really sure where i heard what or when...just feel like i read something somewhere...

too much information running through my brain...(yes-that's a line from a police song... :D )
but it's true in this case... :blush: :innocent:

It drive me crazy how it takes so much longer for Galliano's videos to be updated then Dior's.....I'm dying to see it. But the more I see pictures of this collection, and the more I watch the video at Style.com, the more I love it.

More of that rehashed, and badly rehashed Diretrick, screen vixen sort of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anomimo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->