Mademoiselle C

Housseyin

Reaction score
Carine Roitfeld has produced a documentary about her and her business.

This is the trailer and it will be releases on 9/ 11 in the theaters :heart:

"Carine Roitfeld ran French Vogue for 10 years, building a reputation as one of fashion's most influential movers. Her inner circle of friends includes Donatella Versace, Tom Ford, Karl Lagerfeld, Mario Testino, Riccardo Tisci, Diane Von Furstenberg, and Alexander Wang. Yet few people outside the fashion world have heard of her...until now.

Mademoiselle C chronicles Carine's launch of her new magazine "CR Fashion Book." It gives a rare inside glimpse at the inner workings not only of Roitfeld's professional world but also her personal life. It is a film about transition, letting the audience watch as Carine moves to New York, starts a new business, and prepares to become a grandmother. And of course, its filled the the models, celebrities, and eccentric personalities that make the fashion world so entertaining."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRwluFzxG_s

When I watch this trailer, all I can see is this woman's self-importance...

yes, I had that impression aswell.

It seems like this is her "september issue"...The documentation is about her first issue of her CR-book. Lets wait and see, if it is as good as TSI

does anyone know where I can watch this online?

if you have access to netflix streaming it is available now in the US.

it may be available on amazon as well.

i watched it last night on netflix.

seriously ???? boom, it's streaming !
thanks i didn't know what to do....

This is just my personal opinion but it seems to me Carine is pushing so hard to make the first publication of her CR magazine and her personal life so damn interesting but it is not.

I have watched TSI for countless times and can still watch it again but the same can't be said about this documentary. But I still love her as a person yes I do.

3 years later I have finally been able to watch this amazing documentary focused Carine. It´s brilliantly done and it gives all of us this inside look at how she works and how she manages to be so powerful and confident about her job and skills. Love it :smile: And I have to be honest I didn´t understand her work before and now I get her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->